Today I will say my goodbyes

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
To Summer. I am going on a beach trip in about 7 hrs yayyyyy!!! Its been too long since I've seen the ocean, I definitely need to get lost in it. Very excited! So if you guys don't hear from me today, I'm lost playing in the sand :)

Awesome! Have fun at the beautiful sandy beaches!

Dig in your toes and enjoy the sun. Have a great time! Be sure to get lots of pictures.

Sweet, Lady!....Going to the Beach really boosts my mood...wind in my hair, smelling the salt air....ahh...tide going out and all the beautiful shells to be found!...It's getting a little cooler here where I live...so in 2 or 3 weeks, will plan an all day visit too!....Just leave ur foot prints....

I'm so bummed! last second the trip was canceled because my friend who planned all this is sick :(

I knew a mini getaway was too good to be true.... *sighs*

Sorry to hear, Ladysolitary...maybe another time soon before it gets too cold, eh?

I'm so bummed! last second the trip was canceled because my friend who planned all this is sick :(

I bet your friend is feeling worst than you. You can still do something fun .

There's all kinds of things you can do still! And hey, there's still a few warm days left in the year.

Peace. :hug:

I am wondering if you can ask another friend or someone you trust like your sister or cousin to come with you to have fun in the sand and seeing the ocean. California should be warm before it get cold later on.

I do hope your friend will get over the cold and get well fast. Your friend need lots of rest and drink liquid in order for your friend to get well.

It is a bummer when your friend got sick and could not go to the beach with you. If your friend does not get any better, then both of you need to plan on going next year like July or August instead of late September or the first of October. :hmm:

Back