Tobacco, Government's Fault?

Hwy99

Reaction score
I have been debating couples of times with my families and friends, even the smokers too about how governments are doing with the tobaccos.

What governments did to the tobacco?

They grow the tobacco plants, and put varies different of chemicals on the tobacco to make it powerful addicted, then put the taxes on them. Thus they sell those to the people and are expecting them to die from lung cancer.

Why governments are doing this?

To earn taxes and control the population.

Now my questions is "What the heck is that?".

I smoke the Hookah with the shisha (the sticky tobacco with varies of fruit flavors) with very low nictonie and tar at 0.5% (they are from middle east) while the cigarettes have about 5%.

I have to admit that I am a cigarettes smoker, but I haven't smoke the hookah for 3 weeks now, without any craving for it! Also I notice most of people who smoke the Native American Spirit (which are made from natural nonchemicalized tobaccos from the Native Americans) cigarettes usually don't smoke it for every hour like other smokers who smoke the Marlboro, Camel, Kool, Basic, etc.

I wonder did anyone noticed something about the tobacco in the market like I do?

Maybe the governments should make the restricted percent of nictonie and tar inside the tobacco in the market, then see what will happen?

I am not anti-tobacco, nor tobacco supporter, I am more like "Anti-Addiction" here.

REMIND= This is not about the health! This is about how the governments produce the tobacco. ;)

Well, Government should ban the cigarettes when they know it affect the people's health and addiction instead of collect tax from cigarettes... but I would say it is also the part people's fault as well because they know from the warning label that it could affect their health but they choose to ignore it.

REMIND= This is not about the health! This is about how the governments produce the tobacco. ;)

Sorry I didn't read those as I first posted.

here is my answer on your question...

Of course collect tax...

The government have been taking a lot of money from farmers especially tobacco growers and now they have hurt the farmers big time.

I personally believe that people should be allowed to make their own decision to smoke tobacco or not.

yeah they rather ban trans fat than to ban cigarette...

but oh well...

if they worried about smugglers and buyers buying cigarette illegally in the future, then they should go to jail or drug rehab and do detox.

Anyone is aware that in 1960's Government plan banned cigarette and tobacco. They dropped out. I wish they did fact happen going to be ban. oh well I am ex-smoker. I have not smoke since over 6 months. It worth to quit smoke now.

PuyoPiyo

Your information are TRUE, I reads about that somewhere, even my parents has told me that the tobaccos Company has puts more new chemicals in cigarettes to keeps people from quittin' and it's really terrible that the tobaccos company don't care about people, all they cares about is *Money* and they are *Greedy*, aren't we makin' the tobaccos company RICHER ? Of course we are, here we are being the POORER, we should break this habit and be RICHER not POORER...

We are killing & damaging our perfect body that God made us perfect, why destroy your perfect body ? Even then I have noticed when I was young the tobaccos did then tastes sweeter and good, but today it's completely gone, there's no sweetness in that tobaccos anymore, ruined by chemicals, So its not worth it wastin' your money on tobaccos that doesn't tastes right, nor it isn't good for your health anyway, chemicals is CANCER CAUSING, we must puts a STOP to it and BREATH that fresh air RIGHT NOW...

Just saw it on the NEWS late last night talking about Chemical and Pollutions causin' great amounted asthma in childrens, So there you have it, quit or else.

I have been debating couples of times with my families and friends, even the smokers too about how governments are doing with the tobaccos.

What governments did to the tobacco?

They grow the tobacco plants, and put varies different of chemicals on the tobacco to make it powerful addicted, then put the taxes on them. Thus they sell those to the people and are expecting them to die from lung cancer.

Why governments are doing this?

To earn taxes and control the population.

Now my questions is "What the heck is that?".

I smoke the Hookah with the shisha (the sticky tobacco with varies of fruit flavors) with very low nictonie and tar at 0.5% (they are from middle east) while the cigarettes have about 5%.

I have to admit that I am a cigarettes smoker, but I haven't smoke the hookah for 3 weeks now, without any craving for it! Also I notice most of people who smoke the Native American Spirit (which are made from natural nonchemicalized tobaccos from the Native Americans) cigarettes usually don't smoke it for every hour like other smokers who smoke the Marlboro, Camel, Kool, Basic, etc.

I wonder did anyone noticed something about the tobacco in the market like I do?

Maybe the governments should make the restricted percent of nictonie and tar inside the tobacco in the market, then see what will happen?

I am not anti-tobacco, nor tobacco supporter, I am more like "Anti-Addiction" here.

The government have been taking a lot of money from farmers especially tobacco growers and now they have hurt the farmers big time.

I personally believe that people should be allowed to make their own decision to smoke tobacco or not.

Yeah, the government have been hurting the tobacco farms a lot.

Your information are TRUE, I reads about that somewhere, even my parents has told me that the tobaccos Company has puts more new chemicals in cigarettes to keeps people from quittin' and it's really terrible that the tobaccos company don't care about people, all they cares about is *Money* and they are *Greedy*, aren't we makin' the tobaccos company RICHER ? Of course we are, here we are being the POORER, we should break this habit and be RICHER not POORER...

We are killing & damaging our perfect body that God made us perfect, why destroy your perfect body ? Even then I have noticed when I was young the tobaccos did then tastes sweeter and good, but today it's completely gone, there's no sweetness in that tobaccos anymore, ruined by chemicals, So its not worth it wastin' your money on tobaccos that doesn't tastes right, nor it isn't good for your health anyway, chemicals is CANCER CAUSING, we must puts a STOP to it and BREATH that fresh air RIGHT NOW...

Just saw it on the NEWS late last night talking about Chemical and Pollutions causin' great amounted asthma in childrens, So there you have it, quit or else.

Yupp, the tobacco in NATURAL, no chemical, no adding more nictonie or tars, anything, the tobacco itself is very sweet. I smoke the hookah with the shisha, it doesn't taste like ash like the cigarettes, or even bad smell like cigarettes. When I live with my parents, my parents let me smoke my hookah in my room but not the cigarettes! Now I live in a mobile home, my brother asked me "Don't you mind smoke cigarettes outside, but you can smoke hookah in your room?".

The reason why tobacco are sweet when eat it is because the tobacco has very good flavor inside the tobacco.

Also I don't trust the health's facts about the natural tobacco because all they say is "It can be dangerous to your health, better to quit". They seems are not telling any fact about tobacco, like how much nictonie or tar, what chemicals that does not belong to tobacco, etc.

I gave up trying to play fox mulder and find the truth. I just gave myself an ultimatium "never trust any form of government".

I gave up trying to play fox mulder and find the truth. I just gave myself an ultimatium "never trust any form of government".

our gvt loves the tabacco companies - they pay them so much- that is why cigs are sold here with no problems. The gvt loves the co's that make BIG PROFITS. They do not care anything but M$$$$$Y.

Back