To vegetarians, do you date or married meat eaters?

Deafilmedia

Reaction score
How do Vegetarians cope with Meateaters?

Do you date Meateaters or date only vegetarians?

So if you married meateaters, do you have to do all of the cooking,
because meateaters might mistake put meat in your food or
cross contaminated your food while cooking?

You arrange the refrigerator meat go directly to the meat tray and
veggie and fruits go in the other tray?

Do you ever get in arguement with someone you love about that?

Are you strict?

My younger son´s Godmother is a meat eater and her husband is a vegetrian. They know each other what they are before they married at 10 years ago. He is Alan´s Godmother´s 2nd husband.

Anyway, they produced a child together. He accept that his wife and child eat meats.

During their visit to us, I alway prepare non-meat for him and meat for all of us. It´s really no problem.

My younger son´s Godmother is a meat eater and her husband is a vegetrian. They know each other what they are before they married at 10 years ago. He is Alan´s Godmother´s 2nd husband.

Anyway, they produced a child together. He accept that his wife and child eat meats.

During their visit to us, I alway prepare non-meat for him and meat for all of us. It´s really no problem.

Aw, that's very nice of you to think of him. :)

No problem.

All the guys I dated eat meat.

Probably not. My ex-BF ate meat and cooked vegetarian food for me. My roommates eat meat and get pizzas with half without meat. Not "contaminated" to me and if someone cooked and put in meat by accident no arguements - just a mistake and I don't die I think. :)

No. My roommates put meat with veggie and fruit sometimes - no problem.

Do you ever get in arguement with someone you love about that?
No.

Are you strict?
I don't know about "strict". I never eat me if I have the choice.

:ty: for compliment, Maria and Pek1. It's me who like to spoil guests... :D

:ty: for compliment, Maria and Pek1. It's me who like to spoil guests... :D

:D Maybe, I can come up and visit you in Germany one day and you can spoil me ? :lol:

You're very much welcome, by the way. :)

No problem.

All the guys I dated eat meat.

Probably not. My ex-BF ate meat and cooked vegetarian food for me. My roommates eat meat and get pizzas with half without meat. Not "contaminated" to me and if someone cooked and put in meat by accident no arguements - just a mistake and I don't die I think. :)

No. My roommates put meat with veggie and fruit sometimes - no problem.

No.

I don't know about "strict". I never eat me if I have the choice.

Thank you for educating me about Vegetarian. :ty:

I have no problem with meat lovers. Just i don't like see when someone who eat meat with rip the bone off.....

Mostly of my date who is meateaters........

um, usual i cook for myself but in my member of my family cook their own foods.
Sometimes, when i went to my friend's house but they like cook vegetarians. I can cook some meat for them but i won't eat it. Most of my family know that im famous cook for BBQ.

Nah

Do you ever get in argument with someone you love about that?
Yeah, one of my close friend and we always food fight about between veggie and meats...

I am dating a Vegetarian. I have no problem with him having no meats. It is not that hard to prepare foods. Just dont put meat in, thats all. :)

I am dating a Vegetarian. I have no problem with him having no meats. It is not that hard to prepare foods. Just dont put meat in, thats all. :)

Yep same for me I don't have a problem with both as long as people get along what they like to eat. :)

if I date vegetarians, I still will do my evil plot to put any meat to make look innocent lovely vegetable and have girl eat it.

not you, dork-girl.

I am vegetarian and my boyfriend isn't. We don't live together yet so the cooking thing hasn't been a problem. I am ok with him being a meat eater although I know it would be more comfortable if he liked the same sort of food as me. It works out fine, but he doesn't get a kiss just after he's eaten a hot dog though! :)

I dont have any problem with dating vegs. Like others said, just prepare food without meat. It isn't hard to do that.

I dont have any problem with dating vegs. Like others said, just prepare food without meat. It isn't hard to do that.

It is hard for you to brush your teeth every time you plan to make out with her.

if I date vegetarians, I still will do my evil plot to put any meat to make look innocent lovely vegetable and have girl eat it.

not you, dork-girl.

LOL!

For me, I have two lady friends who are vegetarians -- Once I met them for the first time, I didn't know they were.. but it is completely fine with me. I will have to cook them something vege when they come over to my apartment one day. I believe, that wouldn't be a problem at all, definitely.

Back