To TLC she goes

ASLMommax2

Reaction score
So after weeks of tears and frustration, the school system in our town agreed The Learning Center is the best placement for Sadie Marie.

Shaking out of excitement and relief over such a battle that didn't need to be, but I now have the knowledge that my 2nd daughter will be in the best school possible, right alongside her Big sister, and has only the best of an amazing world and culture ahead of her. (Ok crying again- just wanted to share the good news)

Yeah!! I'm very happy to hear the wonderful news ;-). Congratulations- I'm glad the battle didn't have to go too far.

Congratulations!!!! All that hard work on your part paid off in dividends. And I know exactly how you feel when you win a decision over something like that. Been there, done that!

HUGE congratulations!!!! Well done.

YEAH!!!!! SO happy!!!!! (and jealous) The public school admins seem to think that the best placement is the public school programs, (try mainstream FIRST) and then if it doesn't work out, do specialized programs/schools. I do have to say that I think that deaf and blind schools or GOOD specialized mainstream programs need to be the first option for educational placement. The mainstream cannot provide skilled teachers.

Congrats!!! I did my internship there and loved it! Great school!!!

Back