To Oceanblue7

Status
Not open for further replies.

SxyPorkie

Reaction score
i recieved your pm... i tried to reply... your pm worked but i could not send you reply....

i recieved your pm... i tried to reply... your pm worked but i could not send you reply....

I will check this out see what's going on. I went to control panel let me try again.

[/COLOR]
Sorry... I tried to reply.. it stated you choose not accepting pms..

How do I get it to accept PM's?

I did go to panel control Edit options, which boxes do I check ?

Check your account settings

Check your account settings

I went to the control panel "edit options" and check marked the boxes. I PM 'd Alex to fix the problem.

SXY PM me again if it works thanks

Ocean... i did recieved your two pms.. but i cannot send reply at all... it stated that you are not accepting any pms.. Keep trying or i can give you my AIM.. same nickname as here.... but i am in invisible mode all the times... just click my nickname and chat away.. very few knows and they still can chat with me while i am in invisible mode...l

Ocean... i did recieved your two pms.. but i cannot send reply at all... it stated that you are not accepting any pms.. Keep trying or i can give you my AIM.. same nickname as here.... but i am in invisible mode all the times... just click my nickname and chat away.. very few knows and they still can chat with me while i am in invisible mode...l

Hi sxyporkie, thanks will keep working at it to resolve the problem. I will pm Alex again

I thought my mind was doing some tricks on me, :dizzy: because for one this thread is in the "Introduce Yourself" sub-forum, and Ocean has been a member since 2005 if I'm not mistaken.

After reading this entire thread this issue is based on private message difficulties. It should be posted in the General chat sub-forum. *knock on Sxypokie's head* (anyone home in there???) :giggle:

:bump:

Thread was moved here from 'Introduce Yourself'-- ;)

Go to:

--Click on User CP (control panel), upper top left side

--Click on: Edit Options from the list on left side

--Check box for: Enable Private Messaging

--Uncheck box for: Receive Private Messaging only from Buddies List and Moderators

~RR

The plm is solved hon, we helped her in the aims chat LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back