To much death here/How would you live?

zookeeper4321

Reaction score
If you could do any one thing in the world you always dreamed about what would it be? It can be a job, travel, whatever.

I would become a professional singer.

I would choose to live in a castle while being surrounded by beautiful servants who only want to be with me naked all day. :naughty:

Travelin' and meet new deaf people some more. :D

Liebling:-))) said:
Huh? I thought you would become successful Best Seller and sex/passionate author. :thumb:

yeah, I am extremely shocked, he did not tell us the truth.

zookeeper4321 said:
If you could do any one thing in the world you always dreamed about what would it be? It can be a job, travel, whatever.

I would become a professional singer.

I am the same, i love to sing my brain out. but most of all i would like to be a nurse.

keza-_middle_finger.jpg

I would love to give my finger at President Brushy.

Bon Voyunge (sp)
Every where Travelling... Want be enjoy seeing Historial and cultures... so Amazing Fanstantic..

That would be a good picture of you, Kalista !!!! that is when you are not busy giving the middle finger. ;)

I would move someplace warm and tropical and spend my days swimming in the clear blue ocean and going into the tropical paradise with no job, no stress and every day is sunny and awesome and have a dog tag alongside me all the time and then my wife and my family will be with me and my family would be a wealthy family able to enjoy the finer things in life because of my hard work. :thumb:

My dream is an unlimited access visit to a castle somewhere in Europe.
Also travelling to places I want to see and do before my lifetime is gone.

Lots of holidays! Travel to most places I want to see and many cruises on a big cruise ship.

that's a good one

Kalista said:
keza-_middle_finger.jpg

I would love to give my finger at President Brushy.

That's a good one!! Good for you!! Alot of people hate President Bush. We Irish people can't stand the fucker!!

Back