To meet and relearn my signs

Couson Pam

Reaction score
My name is: Pam, I am 42 years old. I am looking to make new friends and get some help with my sign language. I am hearing and have a cousin in her 30's that is deaf. We both have lived in Charlotte growing up. My family would get together when she was about a year old. She would lay on the floor and we would all circle around her and learn ESL. I was really good that I would help my grandparents with talking to her. But in 81, I moved here to Atlanta GA. With my mother and step-father, and of course from that point on the signing went down hill. Which makes it hard when we get to see each other when ever I'm in NC, for a visit with the family.

My name is: Pam, I am 42 years old. I am looking to make new friends and get some help with my sign language. I am hearing and have a cousin in her 30's that is deaf. We both have lived in Charlotte growing up. My family would get together when she was about a year old. She would lay on the floor and we would all circle around her and learn ESL. I was really good that I would help my grandparents with talking to her. But in 81, I moved here to Atlanta GA. With my mother and step-father, and of course from that point on the signing went down hill. Which makes it hard when we get to see each other when ever I'm in NC, for a visit with the family.

http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies.html

Dreams do come true! :P

Follow the link above to meet many like minded people , all of whom are waiting to help you with your signs.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun browsing around the forum. See you around here. :wave:

Back