To hate or not to hate

thewinterknight

Reaction score
Is it fair to hate all the time or as I say "life is too short to be damn pissed off all the time". What do you guys think on about hatred and guilt. Do hatred really breeds more hatred and more hatred until we turn black insides from pure hatred. I used to be that way but I changed.

I honestly do not " hate " anyone, love most people but I may not get along with a few, it's doesn't mean I hate them... :aw:

Yes, sure that life is too short to be bitter, on the other hand betrayal happens all around us everywhere we go, of course it is devastating, Do I hate those people who do evil to others? No, I don't hate them, most likely I'll forgive them but I will never forget, I lost confidence in them and our friendship will never be the same again. ;)

I try incredibly hard to refrain from using the word "hate," especially in reference to people. I'm not always successful, as I have a tendency to talk about "hating" things quite often, but I really honestly don't "hate" any people that I can think of. I may hate the things they do, but not the person.

I do not need to add here because Cheri said this already.

I don´t hate anyone, no matter either I doesn´t get on well with them or not... betrayal is the worst and nightmare... It would take long time to forgive but can´t forget...

It took me a long time, but I can honestly say - I do not hate anyone, past or present, and I don't even wish for bad things to happen to other people (but, I can't say I am above a little amusement when I hear about thngs happening to certain people). I learned some time ago that hating someone is like swallowing poison yourself expecting the other guy to die.

There are people I don't like...don't trust...wouldn't vote for...but I don't hate. I just don't want to waste my energy on that.

But I do hate broccoli. I found out some people genetically find broccoli to taste bad. I guess I am one. But if YOU like broccoli, I don't hate you. I just don't want to share your meal. ;)

Back