To be a Republican

Another Republican belief:

Democrat organizations are sort of like Ivory soap in that 99 and 44/100 percent are women, and the militant ladies think 2008 is their year to win. Anticipating a more feminine business world, they are attempting hostile takeovers of several industries to affect more pleasing company names:

Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will merge into Knott NOW!

Honeywell Computers will join Fairchild Electronics to become Honeychild.

Grey Poupon and Maine Cloth Diaper Company will be Poupon Dieddies.

Victoria’s Secret and Smith & Wesson will go under the new name Titty Titty Bang Bang.

Republicans: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :)

Democrats: Whatever your belief is, gender, sexual orientation, spirituality, political beliefs, have a Happy Holiday! :roll:

My mom will get pissed off at me for doing that to my Grandpa but I couldnt resist. He takes it sooo seriously. My mom told me stories of him getting into shouting matches with others about the Republican party. Used to frighten her and her sisters as kids.

Awww...she'll get over it! I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he reads it!:giggle:

Democrat organizations are sort of like Ivory soap in that 99 and 44/100 percent are women, and the militant ladies think 2008 is their year to win. Anticipating a more feminine business world, they are attempting hostile takeovers of several industries to affect more pleasing company names:

Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will merge into Knott NOW!

Victoria’s Secret and Smith & Wesson will go under the new name Titty Titty Bang Bang.

Cute!:giggle:

Republicans: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :)

Democrats: Whatever your belief is, gender, sexual orientation, spirituality, political beliefs, have a Happy Holiday! :roll:

It's sounds like stereotypical, anyway. :roll:

Republicans: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Democrats: Whatever your belief is, gender, sexual orientation, spirituality, political beliefs, have a Happy Holiday!
Ummm Byrdie, FYI not everyone in the US is Christian. The democrat view of things is more inclusive......it includes Christmas, but also includes Channakak, Winter Solistice, Diwali etc. I mean how would you like it if you were a relgious minority, and people forgot to include YOU?

ha ha, thats funny. I wonder what the femisits would think of Titty titty Bang bang though. Something tells me it won't go over well with 'em. :giggle:

Last edited:
ha ha, thats funny. I wonder what the femisits would think of Titty titty Bang bang though. Something tells me it won't go over well with 'em. :giggle:

Don't care how much of a feminist one is, you still got 'em.:giggle:

Ummm Byrdie, FYI not everyone in the US is Christian. The democrat view of things is more inclusive......it includes Christmas, but also includes Channakak, Winter Solistice, Diwali etc. I mean how would you like it if you were a relgious minority, and people forgot to include YOU?

Yup, some of my democrat supported friend are love to saying Merry Christmas...

Back