To anyone studying ASL

zlfuller

Reaction score
www.aslpro.com is a pretty usefull website for me... I dont get the opportunity to read sign language in motion often. The site has tons of video clips and quizzes you. The fingerspelling on fast speed is really helping!

What websites do you favor for continuing asl education? Cant wait to have internet on my laptop so I can engage in webcam chats!:D

Mods-feel free to move thread if there is a more appropriate section

proasl.com is a pretty usefull website for me... I dont get the opportunity to read sign language in motion often. The site has tons of video clips and quizzes you. The fingerspelling on fast speed is really helping!

What websites do you favor for continuing asl education? Cant wait to have internet on my laptop so I can engage in webcam chats!:D

Your link appears to be to advertising for different online college programs.

have yall tried asluniversity.com? i think thats the name of it.

Actually, the more up to date link for this is LifePrint.com (according to the owner himself) Great site!

Also, SigningSavvy.com is another good one for viewing actual streaming video clips of signs... I use this and ASLpro.com all the time!

I checked out the websites you mentioned... They were both very useful, and I love the "virtual flash cards" you can make on signingsavvy.com but too bad its 50 bucks a year to get that option. Dont really have money to throw around like that.

I checked out the websites you mentioned... They were both very useful, and I love the "virtual flash cards" you can make on signingsavvy.com but too bad its 50 bucks a year to get that option. Dont really have money to throw around like that.

Ha ha ha! Me neither! i only go for the free stuff. :giggle:

Actually, the more up to date link for this is LifePrint.com (according to the owner himself) Great site!

Also, SigningSavvy.com is another good one for viewing actual streaming video clips of signs... I use this and ASLpro.com all the time!

ahh yes that is it. thank you. ill try sign savvy.... thanks

Heh heh, good tip Hutts! The free stuff is the best.

Hey, I just found "real" flash cards for 8.99...
at deafgifts.com in case you didn't already see them. :O)

God Bless!

ASLPro.com Home is a pretty usefull website for me... I dont get the opportunity to read sign language in motion often. The site has tons of video clips and quizzes you. The fingerspelling on fast speed is really helping!

ASLpro is a great video dictionary site amongst other things. But for actually learning the language (not just the signs) I would recommend • ASL • American Sign Language (www.lifeprint.com)

I carefully check out the YouTube.com and type in various things. One would be "asl interpreting practice" and also look for sites that sell tapes.
Dina

Back