to all WWE/wrestling fans

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I am wonder how many people here who are crazy, love Pro wrestling on tv or live events in your home area. Let me know. I love to make new friends here. See you around :wave:

eh, I haven't watch WWE for like two years or so.

I heard The Rock is back tho.

PS: go Red Sox!

The rock is back

Yes I did heard about the rock is come back to wwe for wrestlemania 27th.. I have been WWE fan since 2007 i really was WWF fan since i was 5. Undertaker, Hulk Hogan were my orignal favorite

I have not watched wrestling since the days of Dusty Rhodes. I know he left the wrestling arena and became a baseball coach at a Junior College here in town, but left after 2 years.

Hello everyone.. I am wonder how many people here who are crazy, love Pro wrestling on tv or live events in your home area. Let me know. I love to make new friends here. See you around :wave:

I didn't even know wwe? isn't it wwf and I thought that was not longer around:hmm: But I do watch ufc, used to be big into kickboxing and dabbled in muay tahi lol

That's awesome, Sara. I am from Massachusetts and I have been fan of WWE since 2007DX are my favorite group.

I didn't even know wwe? isn't it wwf and I thought that was not longer around:hmm: But I do watch ufc, used to be big into kickboxing and dabbled in muay tahi lol

It was the WWF for a long tine till the World Wildlife Fund sued the World Wrestling Federation for the letters. They changed it to World Wrestling Entertainment WWE instead.

It was the WWF for a long tine till the World Wildlife Fund sued the World Wrestling Federation for the letters. They changed it to World Wrestling Entertainment WWE instead.

Seriously? Thats crazy I never heard about that, I just thought they shut down.

Back