To all November birthday gals & guys

My hubby is one week to the day before Christmas and MIL told me that once he was 3, they started celebrating his birthday in January because it was too close the Christmas.

When we got married, I make a point of celebrating it on his birthday. We may have the Christmas decorations up, but we always decorate the kitchen and dining room with birthday stuff just for him. He has really appreciated all the trouble I go through for him.

My grandfather was born on Thanksgiving Day back in 1907. His mother was homesick for her family and home, so when he was 6 weeks old, they went back to Sidney, Australia.

My birthday is 11/25, my sister's is 12/4 and my dad's is/was 12/11. My mom didn't decorate the house for Christmas until after the 11th which is a tradition that I try to adhere to (despite my family's protest).

My birthday is 11/25, my sister's is 12/4 and my dad's is/was 12/11. My mom didn't decorate the house for Christmas until after the 11th which is a tradition that I try to adhere to (despite my family's protest).

My mom same! Decorate after my birthday (12th) and all down before Sea birthday (1st).

In my family there are 13 birthdays between sept 20 and Dec 12... This is why we didn't do christmas for a REALLY long time

Sept 20- Shawna
Sept 26 - Dad (step) and Lauren
Sept 30 - Hannah
Oct 4 - Mom
Oct 11 - Sherry
Oct 27 - Sarah
Nov 10 - Kitishia
Nov 16 - Me
Nov 27 - Andy
Nov 29 - Heather
Dec 6 - Keegan
Dec 12 - Dad (birth)
My Mom
my 2 sisters and a niece who has the DOB as her mom
and Finlay are Sept. babies. I had a lot gifts to buy in Sept! And I had 2 dear friends that had Sept B day . I read more babies are born in Sept. as the parents are trying to keep 'warm' in the winter.

Well, thank you for the birthday greeting. My birthday come next week, November 9th. My husband's birthday is today, November 2nd. My husband want to celebrate his birthday with mine next week going to the mainland in the city up North. Beside, I have an appointment to see the Doctor about Carbio whatever that mean. We will celebrate our birthdays in the restaurant. That would be great. Looking forward to going up North for this. :D

I counted, and between my family and my SO's family, ALL of our birthdays fall between June 30 and September 10. All 11 of us. (Not including cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. Just parents, brothers, sisters, etc.)

Thank you and happy birthday to all of the other November babies!! :D

My husband (November 2nd) and I were celebrating our birthdays after I took the Cardio test from the Hospital up North today. We went to the other town for some good old Chinese food from the Chinese restaurant before we head for home. The food, which was a buffet, was very delicious and very yummy. We love them very much. We were having a grand time with ourselves. I can not believe that I am getting older every minute. :ugh:

In my family there are 13 birthdays between sept 20 and Dec 12... This is why we didn't do christmas for a REALLY long time

Sept 20- Shawna
Sept 26 - Dad (step) and Lauren
Sept 30 - Hannah
Oct 4 - Mom
Oct 11 - Sherry
Oct 27 - Sarah
Nov 10 - Kitishia
Nov 16 - Me
Nov 27 - Andy
Nov 29 - Heather
Dec 6 - Keegan
Dec 12 - Dad (birth)

:lol: I can see why not.

:party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROCKIN'ROBIN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIRO. :party:

I do hope you have a wonderful time on your birthday. Just take it easy and enjoy yourself. Wishing you happiness. :wave:

My good friend is sooo pissed about her bday yesterday. Cuz one of our friend's hubby and his mistress had their baby girl yesterday. Uh oh..

There's a big shout out today for Jiro and Rockin' Robin. Happy birthday!!!

Just want to say:

:party: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BOTTI!!!! :cheers: :party:

She did not get her information for her birthday and damn, it is already on November 27th. Her birthday was suppose to be November 26th and we missed her birthday so come on and say Happy belated birthday to her today. Beside it is almost getting close to finish with November birthday soon. So anyone who is celebrating the birthday today and/or any other days before the end of the month of November. :lol:

Back