To all my AD Friends

JamieLynn

Reaction score
:wave:

Due to personal reasons I’d like to inform all of my dear AD friends that I will withdraw myself from the board for a while as of Sunday July 26. I don’t know how long it will take me to get back to you, but when I do, I’ll post again a message similar to this one on the “General Chat” section to let you ;)

In the meantime feel free to PM me anytime you want since I’ll get them forwarded to my email account … :D

Big :hug: to all of you

aww. Another good bye thread! :wave:

I sure hope to see you come back soon.

:hug:

Bye JamieLynn, you'll be missed!!!

Take Care!!

:wave:

Don't forget to come back here later when you're feeling ready! ;)

:grouphug:

Hope the reasons are good ones. Enjoy your summer. Come back when you have time. :wave:

Aww... we will miss you, of course! :hug:

:grouphug:

If you feel bored, please come back and visit us! :D

I hope everything is ok on your end. You're always welcome to come back whenever your ready :)

Take the time you need but know you will be missed! :hug: hurry back soon Jamie :)

I will get back to you all... no worries. With my friend moving back to the country with three kids in tow, there's lots of stuff we have to take care off. Plus I'll be on vacation for two weeks... so that sums it up pretty much :D The boys will need a lot of care to get used to our language so I'll be busy teaching them French since they will be boarding elementary school in September!

I'll sure miss the AD board though... :giggle:

:giggle:

Remember that you are always welcome back anytime whenever you have time. You will be missed. :hug:

Take your time and do come back when you're ready. :)

Back