Tmobile fail?

It isn't coming back on yet. I did call tmobile today to see if they know when will it comes back on. they told me that they are still working on it and no way to know when it will come back on. so maybe one week like someone else mentioned in this forum. lol. i just left my cellphone alone and i use text message as backs up.

Its soo annoying, we all need to quit SK:laugh2::D

Maybe, that will teach them a lesson :giggle:

So did mine, too for last five days or so but finally it returned this earlier morning.

Hope they credit a month for mine and yours as well. I couldn't change from sk to blackbery due to its smaller keyboard that won't fit my fingers... those are for the girls/women. jeez lol

But I plan to purchase iphone and replace it with my sk in next several months.

As long they promise to credit the month bill, I wouldn't complain... only five days while text worked at least.

You could always get a Blackberry Pearl like I have. It has much larger keys. It has 2 letters per key but has auto-type so it fills it in for you, so you are not typing like you do on a regular cell phone. It is ultimately the same as a full keyboard but much bigger keys.

You could always get a Blackberry Pearl like I have. It has much larger keys. It has 2 letters per key but has auto-type so it fills it in for you, so you are not typing like you do on a regular cell phone. It is ultimately the same as a full keyboard but much bigger keys.

I tried that but its keys are still too small for me. Not only keys but also don't like its design, too. I rather stick with sk for now and iphone (better).

So did mine, too for last five days or so but finally it returned this earlier morning.

Hope they credit a month for mine and yours as well. I couldn't change from sk to blackbery due to its smaller keyboard that won't fit my fingers... those are for the girls/women. jeez lol

But I plan to purchase iphone and replace it with my sk in next several months.

As long they promise to credit the month bill, I wouldn't complain... only five days while text worked at least.

You have more patience than me:giggle:

Dude, I am glad to hear that you are happy with different carrier. ;)

it seems no one reply your post about question of itouch.

Here is the answer: Yes, Unless you have own wireless router, then you can using itouch such as browser, others via wifi. I think it is free.. ;)

Yeah Hi-Tech BB is my most fav, because wifi really save me from huge headache if out of range or something else like down.. Plus you can go starbuck or kinko provide wifi hotspot for BB users too, did you know that? :D

Yeah... I do still loyal to sidekick. but sidekick has some missing features such as wifi, apps, on list you named.

Remember that Blackberry is not for everyone if some peoples feel discomfort with BB's keyboard or other... But I glad that BB is for me!

I predict that sidekick series will be out of market, someday.. its sort the outdated or lack of technology device.

Hi XBGMER, I had been access to AT&T Wi-Fi in Starbucks with my blackberry. I love my BB Curve 8900 better than my old BB Pearl 8100 (without Wi-Fi) MY BB display say T-Mobile-attwifi UMA (pink signal strengh meter) I was in De Soto City, Florida because there is No T-mobile tower in locations, I was access to my Cradlepoint MBR 1000 with Sprint Novatel Wireless U727 aircard to connect my blackberry curve 8900. also I can access my friend's DSL with Linksys WRT320N.

I got Blackberry 8900 and I am using Wi-Fi through the Internet via my friend's DSL access to connect to T-Mobile's UMA (Unlicensed Mobile Access) known as GAN (Generic Access Network) server that where T-Mobile's GSM/GPRS/EDGE tower (Cellular tower) isn't available area or heavy material building to block access to T-Mobile's GSM/GPRS/EDGE signal and look up for Open Wi-Fi or if you want to access Wi-Fi WEP or WPA (Secured Wi-Fi), you ask permission owner who own Wi-Fi service to get WEP/WPA Passcode key to allow enable to secured access to the Internet.

I was used UMA access to able to receive SMS and MMS to my blackberry

Yeah, i do have a Wi-fi here and my friends had one too. I do know how to setting WEP/WPA passcode, thanks for your suggestion :)

Its soo annoying, we all need to quit SK:laugh2::D

Maybe, that will teach them a lesson :giggle:

I tried once, and was not comfortable with blackberry then went back to SK. :roll: Next time I rather buy verizon instead that verizon has similiar keyboard as sk but costly! I just have to wait till my sidekick DIE on me then i will force myself NOT to buy the sidekick again or not :giggle:

Hang in there people, I have the same problem with my email server, which it is temporarily down, but it's slowly restoring. Hope it'll be back up later this afternoon, Let's wait and see. :fingersx:

I tried once, and was not comfortable with blackberry then went back to SK. :roll: Next time I rather buy verizon instead that verizon has similiar keyboard as sk but costly! I just have to wait till my sidekick DIE on me then i will force myself NOT to buy the sidekick again or not :giggle:

DIE SIDEKICK DIE! :laugh2:

:shock: *testing myself to see if i can live without sidekick* :Ohno:

I never before thought I was hooked on my sidekick until this service interuption!! :Ohno: <= was my exact reaction! lol OMGosh I went nuts for 5 days.

Even thought it was awful not having service I think T-mobile was honorable in giving one free month of data fees! Some of my friends are saying to switch but I think any company could have a big problem like this. Though, I have to admit I would be pretty ticked-off if I lost my emails or address book!!

Now I am just glad I have connection back!!

Hi

My gf said she got a message from her SK by T-Mobile said that They offer her one month free credited yay yay.

dg

Save up your money, gal.

Back