TMNT the movie

Ocie Denver

Reaction score
TMNT or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles get fourth movie after 14 years (1993). This movie will based on original comics by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. Only different thing that set fourth movie apart from three movies - film will be created by using CGI, works done by Imagi Animation Studio.

It will at theaters in March 30, 2007.

TMNT - trailer in quicktime format.

TMNT (2007 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Wikipedia TMNT movie

IGN: TMNT Trailer, Wallpaper, Pictures, Soundtrack and More. - News, Video, and Images provided by IGN

Finally, TMNT get CGI movie after 14 years. Yay!

Hmm... it looks promising. I remember years ago when they sorta ruined the original story by making the movie too kids-oriented. :(

Wow, when I was little kid, I was freak and crazy over TMNT... I hope this movie would be good then I will watch it

Saw the preview of the movie based videogame comin for the PS3 and Xbox360 and it looks SO FUCKING COOL!!! :D

Saw the preview of the movie based videogame comin for the PS3 and Xbox360 and it looks SO FUCKING COOL!!! :D

I hope it's better than video games based on 2003 TMNT few years ago. Only best TMNT games were on SNES, Sega Genesis, and other classic consoles, all works done by Konami. TMNT IV: Turtles in Time and TMNT Tournament Fighters, for example. All console games were ported from original arcades.
And I dont know if it's still beat'em up style or better like MGS series as Master Splinter told Turtles stay in shadows like ninjas, not reveal themselves to public.

Yeah!

I had been TMNT fan...I mean I am TMNT comic. I has near every TMNT comic collectibles from very first issue to now...only left - first printing TMNT #1, #2 and #3 what will be every issues into my comic boxes. I met TMNT creators, Eastman and Larson in person at Eastman's museum - Words and Pictures Museum - sadly they were closed for goods....good thing I met finest artists there few times there.

Oddly, I am not big fan of TMNT cartoonist or movies cuz they were for kids. There had been different storylines as if made for kids to understand the story better and color masks on each person.

My favorite character of TMNT is Raphael.

TMNT Home Page

Anyone know why these creators gave the names of TMNT..check them out.

Leonardo - Leonardo da Vinci - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raphael - Raphael - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michaelango - Michelangelo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donatello - Donatello - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
weird that they are all named after famous artists...lol

WOW! It has long time when I was young that I used to watch the movie then it stopped till now it back. I hope that movie to turn it out good. :) .. I like the old movies :)

Back