TLC Sister Wives show...what you think??

iSign

Reaction score
I'd like to know what you guys think about this show. Recently I read that the "wives" and Kody were going to be investigated and quite possibly charged for bigamy. I, personally don't agree with this kind of lifestyle cause I don't see myself sharing whoever is going to be my partner. I strongly believe in loyalty for both parts.

So what you guys think??

I think the whole thing is beyond ridiculous.

Thank you! I knew someone would agree. I have a friend of mine who says, " the more the merrier " ...I understand that the meaning of a " family " is changing drastically throughout the years but the whole bigamy thing is just crossing the line for me.

Thank you! I knew someone would agree. I have a friend of mine who says, " the more the merrier " ...I understand that the meaning of a " family " is changing drastically throughout the years but the whole bigamy thing is just crossing the line for me.

Yea, I know that family dynamics are changing but having gazillion wives? i dont think so.

What would anyone say about a woman who has multiple husbands? Society would probably call her a whore.

Exactly...talk about double standards...probably most men are celebrating that guys "prowess" at having so many wives and children and succeeding in not having to rely on adultery to keep all the relationships but when it's about a woman she's instantly a whore, good for nothing but leg spreadin'. >.> ...society pfft, lol.

Back