Tivo Roamio

Bruce77

Reaction score
Anyone Know about Tivo Roamio about Payment 14.99 payment or 499.00 produce Life Time ? anyone have it? about price payment Thank you

I learned that Product Lifetime Service (PLS) is not transferable to a newer model if you have your Tivo DVR activated for more than 30 days or it was not exchanged under one-year limited warranty.

How to Transfer TiVo Service to a New TiVo DVR - TiVo

Anyway if you plan to activate your Tivo DVR for more than three years ($14.99/mo x 3 years = $539.64), PLS ($499.99) is the better plan for you.

not really on the roamio - but I have series 2 . My model is the LAST model to be able to fast forward in first speed and still be able to see the captioning and still watch the show. now the new ones like roamio cant from what I heard. I first had the monthly payment at 12 bucks a month and after 2 years i upgraded it to lifetime. I shoulda gotten the lifetime. less hassle with payment. I had it for over 6 years and still counting. FYI , the tivo desktop captioning show transfer doesnt work. I dont know if they fixed it in roamio.

Back