Tips for dating hearing women?

Women are impressed when men are thoughtful and concerned about their well being. Women notice little things like when a guy makes sure that you're not too cold and offers you his jacket if you're cold. That's a great excuse to snuggle up together! Plan dates and show that you thought out the plan. Don't pick her up with the gas gauge on empty and make her wait in the car at the gas station (bad form!). If you're not willing to take the time to do these things, she will decide that you're really not interested in her and find someone who does these things. Make her feel special and important. Good luck!

I do all that and then some. Sometimes I think I smother, a friend was telling me that, she said it shows I have alot of respect but some women frankly think you're trying too hard or it makes you look desperate, when it's truly not the case, I just respect women alot.

I am currently seeing someone right now, but it's in the early stages.... she's a hearing mother of one boy. She told me she doesnt want to bring any man around her son cause the last time she did, her ex left and he was heartbroken. I understand all that completely but I can only go see her when her son is not around...... which is awkward. :shock: But she's a very good woman, so I definitely have the patience.... but doesnt mean its not awkward lol.

Last edited:
good tips. Pay strict attention.

Girls like it if you stare them in the eyes. This may or may not be hard for lip-reading. If you can read her lips while staring her in the eyes (I can do this at times) then you can charm her and keep her attention- women like it when you 'hyptonize' them and stare into the eyes.

Some of us have to look away to think and access our mind when speaking. Try not to do that. If you can make conversation like a babbling brook, then good.

but nontheless, ALWAYS SMILE. constantly smile because showing anxiety/worry can be misgiving and misleading.

Damn it.

I've dated deaf chicks before, none of the relationship were that last long as I hoped for. I'm looking forward to date hearing chick for the first time, I have no problem dating them, because I'm very good at lip-reading otherwise.

My ex-friend who once dated deaf chick, it didn't work out that well, he ended up dating hearing chick, guess what? The relationship went deeper and lasted longer!

good tips. Pay strict attention.

Girls like it if you stare them in the eyes. This may or may not be hard for lip-reading. If you can read her lips while staring her in the eyes (I can do this at times) then you can charm her and keep her attention- women like it when you 'hyptonize' them and stare into the eyes.

Some of us have to look away to think and access our mind when speaking. Try not to do that. If you can make conversation like a babbling brook, then good.

but nontheless, ALWAYS SMILE. constantly smile because showing anxiety/worry can be misgiving and misleading.

Yes eye contact and smiling are nice but you know, as a hearing woman, I'd be a bit nervous if a man, any man, were staring too hard WHILE smiling all the time! Know what I mean? There's eye gaze and then there's well, sort of creepy. :shock:

hehe yeah, staring eyes are never good! reminds me of 'the demon headmaster' :dizzy::-o

do you guys have/ did you use to have that programme?

Yes eye contact and smiling are nice but you know, as a hearing woman, I'd be a bit nervous if a man, any man, were staring too hard WHILE smiling all the time! Know what I mean? There's eye gaze and then there's well, sort of creepy. :shock:
...awkward, yes?

hehe yeah, staring eyes are never good! reminds me of 'the demon headmaster' :dizzy::-o

do you guys have/ did you use to have that programme?

It sounded vaguely familiar but I had to wiki it... nope, not that I know of.

@JClarke- yes, awkward indeed *shifts in chair* :P

Back