Tipping System

It is sad they do not understand the concept of tipping. I was shocked when a deaf man tried to took my husband's 5 bucks which was left for waitress and he told this man. Leave it alone and it is mine money and I gave this to waitress. He thought few dollars was enough but not to my husband, he just happen like this waitress and want his waitress to have his 5 dollars. Sometime we cover other deafs' low tips by give waitress more. Oh well.
Someone else actually tried to take the money that was left on the table by your husband!? Jeez!

It is so weird that some deaf people are not giving them tips. I would not want to live in a deaf population because of this embarrassing situation.

We had about ten people at a restaurant in Rochester, and we were so confused how much we have to pay for the tip. It took 20 minutes for some of us to calculate it. I noticed a few of them didn't pay the tip and walked away from us. Somehow, we ended up paying more money on the tip to get over with it. We wish that a manager would have caught them and sent them to the kitchen to wash all plates all day. :giggle:

Actually, I am pretty sure that some hearing people are doing the same thing.

Last night, I gave the pizza delivery man 4 bucks. I tend to give them between 3 to 5 dollars depending on their attitude. I see a lot of people don't tip well to them all the time

Last night, I gave the pizza delivery man 4 bucks. I tend to give them between 3 to 5 dollars depending on their attitude. I see a lot of people don't tip well to them all the time
I use to work for a pizza delivery company years ago. The average tip I got was $2 per pizza. Since most people order 2 or 3 pizzas, I usually got $4 to $6 in tips. ;)

Back