Tiny home

LED attract insects by the billions sonocotivo.....
Be warned....
The bugs love LEDs...
they get mesmerized by them....and wilL NOT stop until they get you.......
Be warned. LEDs drive them crazy.....
That is because of the alternating currents. A regular light bulb "glows" because the filament gets hot. An LED produces light but only in correct polarity because of that it "flashes" where a bulb glows.
You can connect the +/- wires any way on a regular bulb but on LED it will only light up if the + is on the + side and - on the - side and due to AC switching back and forth at 60hz per second it makes the LED "flash" if anyone noticed the new LED christmas lights have a "flicker" to them... that is the reason.

But BUT.... yellow lights either LED or regular bulbs do not attract bugs only the white lights. But I am refering to using LED indoors so its not a big issue due to screens and blinds being used. The yellow outdoor lights can cancel out the white lights through windows if they are positioned nearby...which is a good point to look into in the future.
Also being I will plant garlic and onions around the house as well as other plants such as lavender, peppermints and the such that are natural repeallants to insects and spiders, some rodents as well ( cats are good too to keep stuff out of the house ) lol

there TV programme called small places...Amazing what can be done

That is common in cabin cruisers & motorhomes.

Even in slide in campers for pick up trucks, the table is actually the base for a bed, it fits between the seats and makes a larger or 3rd bed connecting the 2 seats on the sides which are used as beds.
If you spend some time planning, you can really make wasted space usable in surprising ways like the storage is also the steps to the loft...ect... Hidden storage in floors and walls.

some very clever people who think out of the box(not a pun)the student that amazing and guy who built for homeless lady I bet town planners come take it away

Even in slide in campers for pick up trucks, the table is actually the base for a bed, it fits between the seats and makes a larger or 3rd bed connecting the 2 seats on the sides which are used as beds.
If you spend some time planning, you can really make wasted space usable in surprising ways like the storage is also the steps to the loft...ect... Hidden storage in floors and walls.

beds and iron boards build are build into the wall to save space. I had a captain bed in my bedroom to save space when I had small house . it was only about 714 sq ft but it was enough room for my daughter , dog and cat. It's was cheaper to heat too , a woodstove did the job on a cold night.

I was going to add campers to the list. My sister had a slide in camper that my dad & I used on a couple of trips. Then we moved up to rented motorhomes - easier for me to get to the fridge for his beer. :lol: and to use the bathroom while he was driving. When I was a kid we had a cabin cruiser that slept 6 or 8.

I was going to add campers to the list. My sister had a slide in camper that my dad & I used on a couple of trips. Then we moved up to rented motorhomes - easier for me to get to the fridge for his beer. :lol: and to use the bathroom while he was driving. When I was a kid we had a cabin cruiser that slept 6 or 8.

Growing up, we lived on a cabin cruiser... I was nice... taught me how to use ever possible inch provided though :)

Back