Time Travel

Oh.. I don't know if I would want to go at all.
Since I'm not white I'm afraid I'll be treated poorly in the past.

Reminds me a lot of a joke written by hearing comedian Louis CK
"Here's how great it is to be white — I can get into a time machine and go to any time and it would be [flipping] awesome when I get there! That is exclusively a white privilege! Black people can't [mess] with time machines. A Black guy in a time machine is like, 'Hey anything before 1980, no thank you, I don't wanna go.'" —Louis C.K.

:) but if I could be white and go back in time, I want to go to the 1600s, when the Americas were first being discovered.

The idea of boats being cutting-edge technology really intrigues me!

maybe go back talk to jesus and mohammed and ask them why, Bring both or them back to my time show them the results

ok go back in time take lottery numbers with me last week do it for me it was roll over i think.£4mil...tidey

Back to London between the time of Chaucer and the Great Fire. It would be fun to experience city life in that time. Also to see what the cooked foods that people bought in the shops then tasted like.

probably those delicious boiled rats and half a weeks old turnips with some skins left over from the burned witchs at the stake...

probably those delicious boiled rats and half a weeks old turnips with some skins left over from the burned witchs at the stake...

:lol: I would take you with me to be the taste tester. You still do have one working eye, right???

Early 1980s. I would find nice full size Cherokee CHief for cheap. Same for a Chevy Impala/Caprice wagon.

i take myself back to this morning not eaten cod liveroil and box choc biscuits fell like shit now

go back to early 1980's (and stay there for 7 years hidden, which will be easy, no eftpos, no computers surveillience , cameras were rare, so robbing ( to get money for food and live under a shelter when id know where to go, back then was easy to find desertted house and sleep on floor etc, cook with gas cooker etc) will be easy)with a 'more wit that i have now about rights and wrongs' I'd go back to encourage my younger self and Id be my Best freind to my younger self to say, "this is how you live your life, this is how you know you're being used, this is how to stand up and say fuck you' with a clear understand of what that really means and this is how deaf you really are, you're not hearing and never will be success 'in the hearing world' it's all lies..."
to convince my younger self that he was a parrot..and start stand up and say what he really wants...and maybe pick 2 or 3 people and really smash them up, as being a young teen, "younger me* will get off lightly but likely be sent off to sent to a Deaf boarding school, ..and that would have 'fixed' my life...ok id probably wouldnt be educated like i am now...but id have been completely submerged and grew up in the Deaf world...
this would well prepare 'my younger self' for a better life, and hence hopefully id change where I am now.. fate would be different...

Last edited:
Today, I'd look up something that was recently dug up or found, then go back a million years... and leave a 2012 penny with the ILY sign engraved on it right where it will be find recently.

It would be interesting to see what they think when they find that penny. ;)

I would like to go back and meet Albert Einstein in his living room.

I'm on my way back now. Let me know if you notice any changes.
Dr__Who_and_Tardis_by_Mirz123.gif

Back