Time machine

planetdoodle

Reaction score
If u had a time machine where and what time would u go to?

I would go forward 3000 years right where I am now. See if my story came true heh ;)

I'm kinda' partial to the 1960's & 70's era...everything seems so simple then.

I would go back 10 years and make right what I've done wrong and change how the future has come.

Would I be allowed to travel back in time for one week? Of course, after seeing what the mega millions winning numbers are?

Wouldn't you rather go forward and then back for that? :lol:

No, I mean after seeing tonights mega millions winning numbers for $127 million, could I then go back one week?

So I could buy a ticket and wait a week to win?

Actually, all I would need to do is travel back in time just 30 minutes before the drawing ... not asking a whole lot is it? :giggle:

No, I mean after seeing tonights mega millions winning numbers for $127 million, could I then go back one week?

Actually, all I would need to do is travel back in time just 30 minutes before the drawing ... not asking a whole lot is it? :giggle:

Nah, you aren't asking fer too much. :D

Seriously though ... If I could travel back in time, I wonder what I would do. Would I travel back to December 6, 1941 and warn of the Japanese Invasion, or would I just appear like a crazy lunatic to the President?

Would I travel back in time to September 8, 2001 and try the same thing?

Or, would I travel back in time and convince my parents to invest in Microsoft Windows when the company was just starting out? :hmm:

I think it's good idea to do the once instead being abuse the time. Travel few hours before the deadline to entry the lottery before it being announcement.

The more you abuse, the future will become break down.

Seriously though ... If I could travel back in time, I wonder what I would do. Would I travel back to December 6, 1941 and warn of the Japanese Invasion, or would I just appear like a crazy lunatic to the President?

Would I travel back in time to September 8, 2001 and try the same thing?

Or, would I travel back in time and convince my parents to invest in Microsoft Windows when the company was just starting out? :hmm:

Um, there's conclusive evidence that shows FDR knew the attack on Pearl Harbor was going to to happen in advance, but he did nothing so that it would incite the country and "awaken a sleeping giant."

Maybe you really did go back in time and warn him; it just didn't work :)

Me? I'd go back 12 billion years to the creation of the universe and see what this Big Bang thing was all about. Sounds kinda hot...

[/B]Um, there's conclusive evidence that shows FDR knew the attack on Pearl Harbor was going to to happen in advance, but he did nothing so that it would incite the country and "awaken a sleeping giant."[/B]

Maybe you really did go back in time and warn him; it just didn't work :)

Me? I'd go back 12 billion years to the creation of the universe and see what this Big Bang thing was all about. Sounds kinda hot...

That is correct. In fact, the whole war was started by just a few men. It is still ongoing with a different cast of characters, that is all.

That is correct. In fact, the whole war was started by just a few men. It is still ongoing with a different cast of characters, that is all.

Indeed, history repeats itself, again and again and again...

Back