Time goes by flies… The Holidays are right the corner !

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
We will be busy in September, October, November, December and January !!

August and September get ready for the children go back to school. Shopping, shopping new clothes.

School%20bus.gif

The Halloween is three more months left.

Jack%20O%20Lantern.gif

Thanksgiving is four more months left.

Thanksgiving%20Turkey.gif

Christmas is four months and one week left !! Anyone of you done with Christmas shopping ??

sflorida.gif

Happy New Year of 2004 five months and one week left !!
Buy food, wine, whiskey, paper ware, etc… decoration….

rememb.gif

august would be somewhat busy for me as dart leagues start on August 11 whoo whoo can't wait !!!! and forward to have Lasza on my team !!! Sept i will be in Minn for weekend for my very good friend's wedding

oct i don't want to answer this month !! eeeeeekkkkkkkk

Nov i might be in OKC for thanksgiving not sure ...

Dec i don't want to reach that month yet !! lol

August busy month for me cuz going to pack, if I meet my expectation... going to drive to Maryland with my mom to drop my stuffs off then drive back to Colorado within a week maximum then fly to Gallaudet for NSO, then class start a week after NSO...eek...

I'm not sure about flying back to Colorado in September for somebody's wedding

october going to Florida for my dad's wedding

Perhap going vacation during thanksgiving... who know!

December's my vacation month away from Gallaudet for 5 weeks, I'll decide what to do during December later on...

Cute cliparts.

I can't wait for December to come. Christmas is one of my favorite holiday to spend time with family and friends. Of course the exchanging of gifts..
*winks*

Originally posted by knightwolf68
i don't want to answer this month !! eeeeeekkkkkkkk

I know why. why not u enjoy ur day???? going to kick ur ass on that day. :twisted:

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I don't give a flying pig's ass about holidays.

Life must going on.

Wait until you have a family...you'll think twice. :p

ugh I don't wanna be reminded but ah I always remind stephy of those holidays so thanks for doin that for me sabrina :laugh2:

Aug- blah blah boring month but lookin forward to six flags deaf awarness day in vallejo

sept- labor day so I can :zzz: on my day off that day ;)

oct- halloween :roll: I knew one friend will pest me cuz of that holiday

Nov- gobble gobble remmy that stephy ;)

Dec- the worst month of my life cuz it'll be busy at my work :mad2:

Dec 31, 2003/ Jan 1, 2004- let's :party: like it's 2003 b4 2004 is here ;)

aug will be busy helping my family build my sis and bro in law's home, sept my B DAY MONTH ACK! 31 EEK!

OCT not dressing up and i know hawaii doesn t really do anything for trick or treating *shrugs*

NOV FULL HOUSE damn meaning will have to give up my bed when the kids come over cuz my aunt and uncle, rest of my sisters will be here and thier men, and the kids and maybe bert and stephanie ( rach and jody's mom and stepdad) will be here too this yr as it will be the first thanksgiving for rach on her new home island

Dec possible get ready to fly back to mainland for my first semster in school ( that's IF im accepted) other wise just gonna buy little bits of present and a nice housewarming gift for rach and larry as they will have pah moved in thier own home by then...

new years eve EVERYONE will be in bed and i ll be sitting online waiting for my new yrs eve LOL!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
august would be somewhat busy for me as dart leagues start on August 11 whoo whoo can't wait !!!! and forward to have Lasza on my team !!! Sept i will be in Minn for weekend for my very good friend's wedding

oct i don't want to answer this month !! eeeeeekkkkkkkk

Nov i might be in OKC for thanksgiving not sure ...

Dec i don't want to reach that month yet !! lol

Ehh...I don't want to think about Christmas! Especially with all the kiddies we have to buy pressies for, etc! :P Hubby's still out of a job, so it'll be tight around that time of year for us.
Well...all I can do is take it one day at a time and see what happens next...not in the FUTURE. I'm in the PRESENT. :P

Back