Time for some Christmas fun!

This describes how I'm feeling perfectly:

Screenshot_2014-12-08-13-57-59_zpsq648rapt.png

Despite how rough it's been lately, I'm at peace. Easier to do things that way.

I did fbi quiz on that page according to it I not a chance

I not Christmas person,i avoid Christmas,force myself if grandson here which not often.i never send cards and don't put cards out either.in uk people put cards out on walls etc..my husband do it..i only buy for grandson....I will have egg and chips(frys)xmas day..mrs scrooge I don't want prezzie..
I am happy person may not sound like it..Easter is my fav time of year

Santa Baby, by Eartha Kitt

Did somebody say presents!? 'Tis finally the time of year where good girls get their gifts, and no song could quite encapsulate your Christmas spirit like "Santa Baby" by the legendary Eartha Kitt! For you, diamonds really are a girl's best friend - but so are actual friends and family, of course. This time of year brings about the best in your gift giving abilities - You absolutely revel in both giving and receiving beautifully wrapped boxes with pristine bows a'top. You've been an angel all year either way, right?

So, considering I don't actually listen to the music, and I don't know these Christmas songs, I answered everything else and it assigned me a song.

Think it makes me out to be materialistic, but I actually like giving gifts and watching the reactions. But of course I do my share of receiving!

Back