Time Change!

I went to 7 other sites through google trying to find out if I am going forward or backward. This was the only one I found that gave me an answer I could understand (i.e. "Lose an hour of sleep") LOL :lol: Thank you all very very much.**** Michael

How about "fall back, spring forward?"

MSN-Emoticon-sleeping-135.gif

How about "fall back, spring forward?"

I know that one since I was little. My grandma told me :D Hence I always new what to do... I just never know when to change clocks. Last year I missed out on it and I was meant to help a friend move. Obviously I arrived with one hour lateness <giggle>. I'm so stupid!

Oh and about your comment that you're in mood for spring... who isn't???? I'm fed up with cold, snow and rain... I need sunshine to get me moving again!

<hug> Jamie

I just done changin' all my 2 clocks, watches, pager and computer. :lol:

I went to 7 other sites through google trying to find out if I am going forward or backward. This was the only one I found that gave me an answer I could understand (i.e. "Lose an hour of sleep") LOL :lol: Thank you all very very much.**** Michael

It is easy to remember which is which. In the spring time, you spring forward (one hour forward). In the fall time, you fall back (one hour back).

Not for me yet... i think my clocks springs forward on 29th March... so another 3 weeks to go....

I still have Garfield with teeshirt saying "don't Ask" I had him since i was about 10 so he's about 21 years old!!! he's safely packed away in a box with other soft toys from my childhood and is in the loft.

Dont forget to put your clock one hour back this Sunday, March 8!!! Fix your clock before you go to bed. So you get a hour extra of sleep. I know some state dont have that but for those who do please not to forget it.

You are WRONG... lose one hour sleep :(

Back