Tickling Earmolds!

Dino65

Reaction score
Earmolds give me alot of tickles! Grr ... *rubbing my ears* I hate that! Anyone experiences this? How to deal with this? Dino

Same here always itches in my ears when I wear my hearing aids which are old ear molds so soon I will get new one cant wait with my appt on Nov 24th to make fill it in my ears then wait for replace new one cause my ear molds getting shrink small loose in my ears and turned brown ewwwwww I know it is gross!!!!! and my tubes of hearing aids getting hard yikes so wait till on Nov 24th to fill in my ears then get new one cant wait! :)

I had the same problem when I wore HAs. :( I found that applying some cream (such as OtoEase) to each earmold helped make them feel more comfortable.

I also used hypoallergenic earmolds which helped reduce skin irritation.

Hear Again

Left ear - Nucleus 24 Contour Advance with 3G
Implanted: 12/22/04 Activated: 1/18/05

Right ear - Nucleus Freedom
Implanted: 2/1/06 Activated: 3/1/06

Earmolds give me alot of tickles! Grr ... *rubbing my ears* I hate that! Anyone experiences this? How to deal with this? Dino

yes I have. My ear flaked, cracked and bled too because I kept scratching it. Change the earmold type, and it improved.

sounds like you might have allergies.

Edited: I read the rest of the posts and I see that allergies is not the problem. Yes, I have felt vibration before and it is because either your mold don't fit well or you got your HA up too loud for your ears.

Back