*Tick~tock fades away*..."Mrs. RebelGirl"

Congrats to ya, Rebelgirl and your new hubby!!! Do enjoy your marriage!! God bless ya both!!

Congratulations on your marriage. Rebelgirl! I hope you and your hubby will have a great future together for a long time to come. ;)

Congrats on the nuptials! I know they say it's just a piece of paper but I imagine you're probably beaming!

That wonderful!!

Wow.... that great!! CONGRATS!!!

Be happy always for the rest of your lift!!!!!

Wonderful!!

WELLL well I'm here! thank you all for the comments! GA I love the froggies.. one of my favorite collections!

Leib... BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it!

You all have been so sweet and I thank you so much for the compliments!

:hug:

CONGRATS i just see Mrs. REBELGIRL and her hubby and daughter last sat shortly chitchat since daughter have softball practice. wow i can't believe that they gettin married today darn that fast from froggie leap hurry countin to get married ? tsk tsk :lol:

CONGRATS i just see Mrs. REBELGIRL and her hubby and daughter last sat shortly chitchat since daughter have softball practice. wow i can't believe that they gettin married today darn that fast from froggie leap hurry countin to get married ? tsk tsk :lol:

better believe it now.. because I'm a MRS. B!!! ya know what that mean.. b*tch! lol love you, punkywolfy!

Congrats! :) I am so happy for you and your sweetie! May your married life be blessed with joy... God bless you for being patient and waiting... now finally you are married.. Be happy... Hugs.. :)

Back