*throwing SK @ the wall* *ughh*

lucidjen

Reaction score
Im really mad--i mean MAD...abt my sidekick, I just got it like a month ago-it's starting to all fuked up-the screen is like...static everytime I tries to type-i mean thats full of crap-i called the service-requested for a new one if we trade!-they say well---we are out-so gatta wait for like a month for a new one-im like NO YOUR GOING TO GET ME ONE at least like 5 days! UGHH---thought it was a really good techonlogy----nope!! i guess $150 was not really that worth it at all ~!

lucidjen said:
Im really mad--i mean MAD...abt my sidekick, I just got it like a month ago-it's starting to all fuked up-the screen is like...static everytime I tries to type-i mean thats full of crap-i called the service-requested for a new one if we trade!-they say well---we are out-so gatta wait for like a month for a new one-im like NO YOUR GOING TO GET ME ONE at least like 5 days! UGHH---thought it was a really good techonlogy----nope!! i guess $150 was not really that worth it at all ~!

:::picking up Jen's sidekick and throwing it against the wall again::: Ahh, that feels good!!!! Throwing things. Why didn't I think of that before?

But ahem...ahh...maybe you can get on the phone with them again...and be firm. These companies will do whatever they can to delay stuff or to keep people quiet...but you make it clear to them that this is THEIR product, YOU paid for it, and YOU want a replacement! NOW!

:::picking up sidekick again and throwing it, narrowly missing some heads:::

Malfoyish

Oh geeze what a big rip-off....afterall, u got it for ONLY a month and its messed up already....The company should send you one quickly or give you half of your money back...I don't blame you for being mad...I would too!...

:smash:*slamming Jen's side-kick pager*....

Sorry to hear abt ur sidekick mine's doing great i haven't done anything to abuse it or etc, u just plby got a defective one, best that u go get a new one asap! and where did u get it ? off online? if thats the case i would recommend against that i perfer INPERSON at t moblie not via internet so u can communicate with them as oppose to online when u ll get the runnaround

I've had my T-Mobile Sidekick for almost a year now. It's all about treating it with respect... like its your baby.

Those who have problems with their sidekick apparently are not careful with it.

Mine broke once, I dropped it by accident, i made a quick call & they sent a new one the next day, i got it 3 days later & sent back the broken one. I like their customer service. Pretty Helpful.

-Melo

replacement costs $70 dollars if i was wrong.. eh but I will get new pager later on when my pager fucks up cuz it is already fucked up cuz of no blacklight but I Don't care cuz I don't want to check emails at night anyways cuz I'm always home lol :mrgreen: but tmobile is awesome cuz eh cuz of AIM lol I can't live without it.. sorry if I go off topic here :angel:

::screaming::

Thanks guy for all the support---yeah, im gettin a replacement soon in a few days, which is fine with me, I goes to school and work, so i wouldn't be using it alot. So just gunna wait for it to come! (Actually-I will have to go to T Mobile store to get it-what if someone drops the box on the ground?? *clever am i !* hehe) well---enjoy!!

If that's irritating some of you so much about the problems the SK's giving you -- why don't you get the regular mobile phones (cell)? They're heaps sturdier than the SK and smaller! :P
I have had the mobile phones for ages and never had any problems at all with all the phones I've purchased in the last 6 years. I only have upgraded from the old one to a newer model, that was it. Never replaced it because of any problems -- there were never any trouble with them. :D
I'm using a Nokia 7250i and I LOVE it...has a built in camera, can send pictures, SMS...I know it doesn't have AIM on it and the sorts. I'm sure we can survive without AIM until we get home onto our PC's! :lol:
I can send SMS's to just about any types of mobile phones including the SK. I stay in touch with my baby sister on the move via this method and she has a SK. (Remmy, sis's on the East Coast of USA whilst I'm in Australia)

Shaddup

Grrr... I cant even afford a SK! I cant even keep my pagers online at all!!!

*sigh*

DD

:sadwave:

Oh i see!! Thats why u were saying u were moving to Hawaii-thats why u were ordering one from there-now I get it! haha good luck out there!

Back