Throw your guns in the air !

Ant c5

Reaction score
Who owns a firearm, here? What kinds?

My friend used to own a .32 S&W. A short range .22 and a .20 guage single barrel shotgun ]

I think he gave it to the police, for 75 bucks, on the "no questions asked guns-for-cash drive" a couple years ago.

me either.. not ever want to own one..
even MN law just passed the dumb law.. that you can carry concealed handgun in public.. :|

I am too afraid to have guns in the house when my kid/s is around. No weapons for me.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
me either.. not ever want to own one..
even MN law just passed the dumb law.. that you can carry concealed handgun in public.. :|

MN law sure is :crazy:

not a registered gun owner -- grew up with guns in the house due to my dad having been a cop for the county police -- never bothered me all that much and didnt pay much attention to it either :dunno:

my step father is a wannabe cowboy so yes he owns TONS of guns. mostly western-style guns, of course. even some rifles and BB guns too. some combat knives, if that can be counted as a weapon anyway

Originally posted by pinkster
guns are bad, i have none.
ever heard of the expression, "guns don't kill people. people KILL people using guns."

even cops have guns so they use them for protection and all that.

Originally posted by Steel
ever heard of the expression, "guns don't kill people. people KILL people using guns."

even cops have guns so they use them for protection and all that.

:) yes I have, and I've used it before - in the thread that MsGiglz posted about the new MN law. But you wouldnt know that :)

my dad owns 4 or 5 guns.

.45 2 guns. 1 rifle. Other one I forgot. but My dad has a pink license to allow to have those guns. so, My dad just use them to u kno the gun ranges.. where we shoots at paper OR ANYTHing you kno what im talkin about?

Back