THREE sites with Netflix InstantWatch Titles with English Subtitles

ncmacasl

Reaction score
List of Netflix movies with Subtitles (295+ titles so far): Netflix InstantWatch Subtitles Also both InstantWatcher.com & FeedFliks.com have added movies with EnglishSubtitles to their searchable listings (though my site has more titles -- 295 vs. 237 vs. 210) instantwatcher.com - English Subtitles & Find that perfect movie! | FeedFliks.com

IW & FF both have searchable sites where you can search for Subtitled movies by year, Genre (comedy, drama, etc.), ratings, etc.

Netflix, however refuses to release any formal listing of their subtitled movies. All 3 of us have to rely on each other, manual searches, and other netflix users to supply our lists. Help us search for more titles!!

Yes, I noticed you stopped updating your list. Feel free to just link to mine ;)

What the hell is up Netflix's ass? First they took years to implement streaming subtitles (they claimed it was difficult and long, WHICH IS A LIE). Then, when they did, they barely had and films available with subtitles for the longest time. Now, though they've ramped up subtitle availability on streaming, they make it extremely hard for us to find the movies.

Seriously, why does Netflix hate deaf people?

Redbox captioning

Good luck with Redbox. Cant do instant watch with those like you can and not all have captioning. Some have it but dont say they do so you have to get it to find out.

Good luck with Redbox. Cant do instant watch with those like you can and not all have captioning. Some have it but dont say they do so you have to get it to find out.

I'm hearing rumors that netflix plan to stop doing DVD and it will be all streaming (from one of the blogs)

I'm hearing rumors that netflix plan to stop doing DVD and it will be all streaming (from one of the blogs)

yes, DVDs are a cheap plan that offers movies and old TV episodes exclusively through online streaming. It will cost $8 per month, matching Hulu Plus.

I'm going to give netflix a benefit of doubt. If they start doing All streaming and no DVDs with only at least 300 movies in closed captioning, I'm thinking of getting rid of my membership (the $4.99 a month) .

Out of 10,000 movies and more than 20,000 TV programs which Netflix streams online. But the company has made only 300 available with captions. That s unfair.

We are trying to organize a boycott and other action steps at the Must Caption Netflix Facebook Page. The more, the merrier - and the more efficient!

Must Caption Netflix | Facebook

I asked my husband what he thinks, and he says "They will never get rid of DVDs. Theres way too many people who don't have high speed internet" So he is right. As long as people still on dial up or no internet at all, (I have way too many family who are still on dial up internet), getting rid of DVDs is out of the question.

Very few titles with subtitle support, there's been a issue on Xbox Live about this. Many of us have be requesting that Microsoft to put subtitle support on all of their videos including Netflix. Even started a petition a few months back, nothing yet. Isn't it in the ADA laws that subtitle support is suppose to be an added feature regardless?? If so, why isn't it on ALL the videos on Netflix?

List of Netflix movies with Subtitles (295+ titles so far): Netflix InstantWatch Subtitles Also both InstantWatcher.com & FeedFliks.com have added movies with EnglishSubtitles to their searchable listings (though my site has more titles -- 295 vs. 237 vs. 210) instantwatcher.com - English Subtitles & Find that perfect movie! | FeedFliks.com

IW & FF both have searchable sites where you can search for Subtitled movies by year, Genre (comedy, drama, etc.), ratings, etc.

Netflix, however refuses to release any formal listing of their subtitled movies. All 3 of us have to rely on each other, manual searches, and other netflix users to supply our lists. Help us search for more titles!!

I had no problem getting subtitles from the wii. I just wish I could search for subtitled movies.

We began boycotting Netflix last year. Redbox is fine for us. We can look up and reserve a movie online, find out if it has CC, and they are cheap. Those who have no internet have lots of choices at the Redbox. No streaming, but who cares? Our internet isnt that fast. We do have two video stores in town. One is very busy and not deaf friendly, the other is very busy and friendly to no one. Ech. Sooo, hello Redbox.

no CC for streaming movie on TV except only many foreign movie with english subtitle on TV.
just streaming movie ONLINE which some had CC. i'm going to switch back to blockbuster again is because netflix doesn't release new movie like a month later like for example "the kids are alright" had released recently last week at blockbuster but for netflix->release on dec 14th in my queue. well, i'm disappointed.

FYI: blu-ray disc player had netflix in it, only if you're a member with netflix.

off topic: i notice not many youtube with CC, very few CC on youtube but it doesn't seem the right words on CC, it looks kinda funny words.

Back