Thread disappeared?

Unegawahya

Reaction score
Err? What's happened to the thread that the poster asking for help regarding her friend who was been "stalked" by someone?

Could you be more specific? We have a few "stalking" threads.

If you're indicating about a thread that was created by Jessies80, the thread was removed from public view-- Using screennames/usernames/real names without permission isn't allowed albeit the manner or form of how it was being brought up. Removing and/or not using names would be considered proper and ethical within the guidelines set herein for Alldeaf.com.

If this isn't what you were referring to...please PM one of the moderators--:ty:

~RR

Roadrunner......i did noticed some threads did disappear..do you delete them or what? I have posted something one day and then the next day, that same thread is GONE! its just so frustrating looking for it, just wished a moderator would say something that a certain thread has been removed. I would understand if that thread is removed because it is undesirable for reading or it is hurtful for certain people but it would be nice if it is mentioned that it has been removed so we wont go nuts looking for it..lol! I hope you understand what im trying to say...Thanks in advance!

Defee said:
Roadrunner......i did noticed some threads did disappear..do you delete them or what? I have posted something one day and then the next day, that same thread is GONE! its just so frustrating looking for it, just wished a moderator would say something that a certain thread has been removed. I would understand if that thread is removed because it is undesirable for reading or it is hurtful for certain people but it would be nice if it is mentioned that it has been removed so we wont go nuts looking for it..lol! I hope you understand what im trying to say...Thanks in advance!

Oftentimes, I'll 'PM' the member who created the thread of such actions as removing, editing or insert a 'mod note' when a thread's closed/locked. Otherwise, in such extreme cases whereas removing such threads doesn't calls for notifying a member due to the nature or content of such said thread. We can't notify evey member who has contributed to a thread that such thread no longer exists.

I do understand what you're implying and at any time you or any other member may be wondering about a certain thread, please feel free to send a 'PM' to any one of the moderators and we'll do our best to correspond accordingly. ;)

Ooh, thanks, RR. I understood now. :)

No, Liebling, it's not about my thread. ;) Thanks for finding my old one.

Roadrunner said:
Oftentimes, I'll 'PM' the member who created the thread of such actions as removing, editing or insert a 'mod note' when a thread's closed/locked. Otherwise, in such extreme cases whereas removing such threads doesn't calls for notifying a member due to the nature or content of such said thread. We can't notify evey member who has contributed to a thread that such thread no longer exists.

I do understand what you're implying and at any time you or any other member may be wondering about a certain thread, please feel free to send a 'PM' to any one of the moderators and we'll do our best to correspond accordingly. ;)
Oh ok i understand but what i meant is..whenever that certain thread needs to be closed for whatever reason..it wouldnt hurt to announce it in here and say that certain thread is closed so we wont go looking for it and wonder where it went..you could put "so so thread....CLOSED!" that way we wont wonder what happened to it and go nuts looking for it..would that work? If not, i understand...thanks again!

Back