Thought to say to Y'all

SherryCherish

Reaction score
Have a Great and Long Memeorial Weekend!

I would not be here tonite til Monday. Gone to camping with my family. Gonna be a sunny and hot weather. But hope no humids here. Thought to post this early since won't be here tomorrow. Peeps, you better behaves, you hear me, LOL... :cheers: :fruit: :dance2:

Have fun with your family and stay safe !!!!! Take a moment to say a prayer for the US troops fighting overseas. I am donating some money so that the US soldiers will have something to eat or drink in a care mail package. God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Hey, you are forgetting something!
US!! You need to take all of us with you to camping :D

By the way, hope you will have a wonderful time :)

Hey girl, you have a great time this weekend, and hurry back :hug:

Enjoy your camping with your family also stay safe. The weather in Ireland is terrible, it like winter over here. It should be summer. You are lucky to have such great weather.

Have a greatttt outdoor adventure camping over the long weekend! Psstt...take several jars of honey and place 'em farrrrr from the campsite-- :D (to keep the bears away ;) ) (<<Please don't take that as advice...just kiddin' about :whistle: )

Do enjoy your Memorial Day weekend and have fun too!! :)

Have a great weekend in the camping :lol: oh yeah dont catch the poision ivy on you or your bf or your kids :lol:

OOoo, You're so darn lucky for going camping this coming up weekend, I'll be working. :( Yeah, sucks to be me. :whistle:

camping is so fun! wish we can go but we're having a big cookout this weeken. maybe it the weather is nice, we'll try next weeken before it gets hot outside. i really hope everyone has a good weeken even for those who has to work you will eventually have time to have a good time.... have a nice one to all!
blobflower.gif

Have a good weekend and hope the weather is being good to u for camping. last weekend my friends and i went camping and we got rain and lots of wind lol oh well.

Drink up be merry! :D

lol oh yeah i must have forget to take you all w/ us. Anyway, we had alots enjoyment at campground. We weren't ready to go back home. My son love to get wet each days. Been over 90's over weekend. And see deers ever single days. Surely alots people there. My daughter surely love to see her brother into wet. Bad new, my son got allergy reaction from my friends's dog. It was awful, alots well all over his body even his eye swell. So had to take him to shower fast and give him allergy medicine. Finally swell down. Whew.. Surely wish stay longer. But glad to be back to home tho. Glad to be back and had to CATCH up all the posts.. *15 pages!* gawd! lol

RR, very funny, no bear thank god. Or Bee!

Glad to know that you and your family are back home safe, it's too bad that your son had a reaction due to an allergy...is it known that he is allergic to dogs (and perhaps other small animals as well) ? If not, could it be a simple reaction to a bug bite?

Anyhow, welcome back and good luck catching up here in AD! ;)

Oh, one more thing, did you bring back home the unused honey??! :lol:

Glad you had a lot of fun! I sure MISS camping!!! I'll probably gonna bug my bf and go to camping one or two weekends in this summer...wait and see!

lol, RR yeah, no I dumped honey at the park, so there is food for them. LOL Well, we known that my son been allergy to the dogs. Same as my boyfriend. But my bf is allergy to most of animals. I'm not sure about my son, and all i know he allergy to oatmeal and dog. But didn't except that would happen cuz dog been outside and, must have hair somewhere on lawn chair or in the air. I'm consider to have him to seen dr to make sure what kind he allergy to than be sorry.

Galaxy, thanks and hope u have a great weekend

LakeTahoe, beg beg on ur kneel to him lol. I'm going back camping again in June.

SherryCherish said:
lol, RR yeah, no I dumped honey at the park, so there is food for them. LOL Well, we known that my son been allergy to the dogs. Same as my boyfriend. But my bf is allergy to most of animals. I'm not sure about my son, and all i know he allergy to oatmeal and dog. But didn't except that would happen cuz dog been outside and, must have hair somewhere on lawn chair or in the air. I'm consider to have him to seen dr to make sure what kind he allergy to than be sorry.

Galaxy, thanks and hope u have a great weekend

LakeTahoe, beg beg on ur kneel to him lol. I'm going back camping again in June.

*curioius* where r u camping at ?
Is that heavy forest area or normal less forest area or under state's reservation camping?
I've been attend different camping under private campsite and Gov't's reservation camping too... I feel compare... preference Private campsite which allows booze..
Govt's reservation have limits booze not allowed walk.. only STAY strictly campsite only.. different rules... likely eg: Not allowed after hours for bonfire..must bonfire closed down at 11pm.. werid rules.. LOL

we camped state park. there is not much of strict rules, of course, some state park don't allow booze, and must visitor leave the park by 1030pm. Anytime bonfire. Privated campground, is no rule as long u respect and keep it clean, its depends on their policy and their owner.

Back