Thought just let you know again LOL!!

CutePommie

Reaction score
By the way now am back home after long drive yesterday .... also am not too bad as my car was played up on the half way home :(... but lucky I have the breakdown memberships called * AA* also the traffic patrols were very good took care of us while we wait for *AA* breakdown to arrived and found it was only very small problem oops why me thinking it bigger when it only small problem and he put the new valve ( am not sure know what it does mean for heeh since I do not know nothing about car only know how to fill the water for wipers or put the oil to top it up :) ) and got home safe and sound .... but still not feel too good and went to see my own Dr . He ordered ( :deal: ) me to stay home and having more resting blah !! also ya ya ya !! off from work this week .... so hopefully will feel completely better very soon as have to taking my time .... and give me time to read all those news which i has been missing in last few days or so ....
you all have a nice day or whatever you all doing to do .. :)
I will soon send the new picture of me when I feel lots better .. ;) :wave:

Gee it happen! I hope you start get feel better! Being sick isn't NOOO DAMN FUN!!! UGGGGGGGH! Rest up!!!

LakeTahoe said:
Gee it happen! I hope you start get feel better! Being sick isn't NOOO DAMN FUN!!! UGGGGGGGH! Rest up!!!

Thank you for your being kindness to reply post on this thread... Yes that's right it is no fun to being sick ... :)

I have change my mind that I will not going to put new picture of me in here ..

And I thank you all whoever read this threads

:wave:

cutepommie,

Agreed w/your Family doctor and tells you rest rest rest..

*chuckles*

btw, i'm glad you're okay as long your feet up..
Don't worry about your car.. someone who will help and fix your car...
*wink*

*nag nag nag* You should have stay home LOL.. Oh boy, car may be pain in the butt. Glad ur be ok tho. PLEASE listen to ur lovely fans here LOL...

jeez i hate that when car break down.. it sucks big time.. and u got sick too same time? that even SUCKS big time! :(

I hope you will get well soon! Rest and Take it easy! :D

Back