Thought everyone should know about this wonderful product

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiwYecRJqfM]The Buttkicker - Best Product for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing!!! - YouTube[/ame]

The ButtKicker

For sure I will buy these soon or later! I'd love to feel everything what I could not with bass sound in home without having cops stop by my door.

wish be bass :P I wish be sound look likes enivorment sound bass. I love sound environment loud It good.

I dunno, if it makes me think there's someone else in the room when there isn't I'd be freaked out.

The idea of your whole body feeling the kick (as opposed to just your hands with shooting a gun in a game for example) is cool, though.

Never thought that a bass sound would minimize the loud sound which the hearing people don't hear the loud music or scary movie. We see or feel the vibration with no sound from the T.V. or Stereo, even radio. How about the Band practice which the hearing make loud music that would wake the whole neighborhood? With Buttkicker, I would hope the hearing neighborhood would love to have them minimize their loud music and songs for being quiet and let them show by feeling the vibration.

It is just an Ad or commerical trying to sell the product to Deaf and HOH people who would like to buy it for that purpose. SMH

Hi Bebonang I was just trying to see your avatar better. It looks really good. I do know how to make it into a bigger pic to see it better.

Back