Those who work post a pic

Gas station clerk....

mework.jpg

30 hrs or less... 7 1/2 hr days minimum wage with no breaks, no holiday pay, open 365 days a yr... ugh! I need a better job... not very challenging for me here.

5215965615_c76ec786b6.jpg

Me at work, long time ago, most of may hair was still dark then. I've worked there for 14 years now.

Used to work at the Nissan North America manufacturing plant but no camera's were allowed in the building.....so no pictures (of me :))

I do not work at a job anymore, but I do home school my teens so think teaching at a kitchen table with one child and the dining table in the other room with the other child. Also, I do a lot of driving for MIL and housework.

I can't take a pic of myself either as I am a substitute for a local school district. It is for security reasons that I've not posted yet, however there are pics of me at my old job at Tyson on my FB goofing off in the break room.

I don't have a actual job yet due to a stupid laid off situation but, I still do my side job restoration old classic cars for the customer. Works for me.

i cant take any pics at work due to confidentiality... but here is a pic of me doing silly poses in my work clothes right before i have to go to work. lol..

i love wearing scrubs to work.. its like working in pajamas! :lol:

i cant take any pics at work due to confidentiality... but here is a pic of me doing silly poses in my work clothes right before i have to go to work. lol..

that is nice pretty awesome :D

I like your hair!! <grin>
You look great! I do sometime wear green top scrub around the house. I got it from my father who is retired MD. Very comfy.

awesome is smile Notice it change mature :D old my picture lol

Attachments

• PC060156.jpg
    PC060156.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 17
workpic.jpg

Hard at work... Although the hood has been modified since that picture was taken. And beaten up a bit.

Back