Those who work post a pic

zazulak44

Reaction score
For those who work you all should post a pic of you while at your job. that would be cool :)

well last year i didnt have a job and i am hearing. soooooo many hearing and deaf people are without jobs :)

thanx linux! your awesome :)

if i can find a pic of me at work i will post it. i have one somewhere :)

well last year i didnt have a job and i am hearing. soooooo many hearing and deaf people are without jobs :)

thanx lynix! your awesome :)

if i can find a pic of me at work i will post it. i have one somewhere :)

You don't work in computers, do you?

when i was typing i was typing phonetically. i know what linux is i just never thought too profoundly about the spelling. ...one of the downfalls of being hearing is spelling words phonetically if its a word we dont write often :)

when i was typing i was typing phonetically. i know what linux is i just never thought too profoundly about the spelling. ...one of the downfalls of being hearing is spelling words phonetically if its a word we dont write often :)

That's kinda funny since you didn't hear it. You read it first.

This happens to me all the time. My name is Vicky. If I email someone I've never contacted before and sign my name Vicky, many reply back with "Thanks, Vicki."

It's like eh?!!?!

yea well i read it and said it in my head. so when i go to the comment box to type im saying it to myself in my mind HEARING it rather than SEEING it. when hearing people remember words or names we remember them how the sound not how the look or spelt.

"y" can sound like "i" and "i can sometimes sound like "e" depending on how letters are put together they sound different. thats why there is a such thing as a national spelling bee because we remember words by sound typically :) i hope that makes sense

That's kinda funny since you didn't hear it. You read it first.

This happens to me all the time. My name is Vicky. If I email someone I've never contacted before and sign my name Vicky, many reply back with "Thanks, Vicki."

It's like eh?!!?!
Thanks Vickee :lol:

During.jpg

thats whaat i do. clean and repair carpet :)

Back