This wonderful Friday night...

SunnyUsagi

Reaction score
What are you guys doing tonight?

Its just a quiet night at home for me. Hubby has to work security tonight, and I just got the kids put to bed. Anyone up for chatting? :)

Ter

It's actually Saturday morning as I type this. Friday night was spent playing psychologist. Don't ask me how the hoh girl (or "deaf girl" as my friends refer to me) ends up listening and trying to solve everyone else's problems, but I do. :D

I spent Friday night hanging out with my hubby and my deaf brother.

After running around all day Friday, 2 doctor appts., cleaning house, taking the boys to Church Camp for the w'end....I passed out at 10:30pm!...(Took me an hour to finally find my way to zzzzzzzz land).

Thats ok, the wedding plans are falling apart at the moment. You know, trying to please everyone but myself?? Anyways, I know it will all come together soon. What games do you play? Im a Halo 3 fan. :)

I went to bed Early last night. Unusual for me to go to bed early like that on a Friday night. But I was not feeling well yesterday. Thank goodness I feel better today!

I spend Friday working all day, and I gonna work tonight too, my boss needs me to work, he will scream if I asked one of those days off, because Friday and Saturday nights are typically date nights. In most jobs, paydays happen on Fridays. That's when we get more busier.

I spend Friday working all day, my boss needs me to work all day, because Friday and Saturday nights are typically date nights. In most jobs, paydays happen on Fridays. That's when we get more busier and I gonna work tonight too.

What do you do? If you do not mind me asking.

I'm a chef at a restaurant. :)

Ohhhh! nice! I figured it was affiliated with restaurants.

I used to be a "prep cook" and salads. In a nice restaurant. It was a fun job! stressful at times. But fun!

Ohhhh! nice! I figured it was affiliated with restaurants.

I used to be a "prep cook" and salads. In a nice restaurant. It was a fun job! stressful at times. But fun!

Lol Yea it can be fun at times not always, but mostly very stressful because you have to be quick and be able to work multiple tasks, we must abide by health, safely and hygiene regulations, and wear head covering and gloves too, and it gets so hot in the kitchen, You sweat so much.

Lol Yea it can be fun at times not always, but mostly very stressful because you have to be quick and be able to work multiple tasks, we must abide by health, safely and hygiene regulations, and wear head covering and gloves too, and it gets so hot in the kitchen, You sweat so much.

Yup! In the kitchen we would hassle and sometimes holler at each other. But usually when our shift ended. We would all go to the Bar and have our shift beer together.

Hated having to close up at night. We would all break down the kitchen and basically scrub everything down!

It's actually Saturday morning as I type this. Friday night was spent playing psychologist. Don't ask me how the hoh girl (or "deaf girl" as my friends refer to me) ends up listening and trying to solve everyone else's problems, but I do. :D

Sounds just like me! lol I am the one who listens and solves peoples problems in my group of friends. It can be rather tiring sometimes, can't it? Especially when you give them really good advice, they ignore it, and then come complaining to you again. That's the worst! And unfortunately I have a friend just like this.

After running around all day Friday, 2 doctor appts., cleaning house, taking the boys to Church Camp for the w'end....I passed out at 10:30pm!...(Took me an hour to finally find my way to zzzzzzzz land).

Wow, sounds like you had a busy day! So you deserved the rest!

Sounds just like me! lol I am the one who listens and solves peoples problems in my group of friends. It can be rather tiring sometimes, can't it? Especially when you give them really good advice, they ignore it, and then come complaining to you again. That's the worst! And unfortunately I have a friend just like this.

I feel the same way. People come to me with their problems. I would tell them that I can not make a decision for them. Only give advice.

I feel they can either use it or do what they feel is best. If they keep complaining to me I simply tell them. That it is their choice to stay in a bad situation.

If someone is in need for something they can not control. Then I am more likely to be there for them. and help them through.

but I hate the Boyfriend/Girlfriend problems, when they are the ones that decided to stay in that situation.

Thats ok, the wedding plans are falling apart at the moment. You know, trying to please everyone but myself?? Anyways, I know it will all come together soon. What games do you play? Im a Halo 3 fan. :)

I do know exactly what you mean. My wedding was so big because my mom insisted I let my three sisters be bridesmaids AND my three best friends. So then I had to find 6 groomsmen to walk them all down the aisle. It was a giant mess. And the dresses I chose to make everyone else happy, looked horrible on all but 2 of my bridesmaids. Looking back on the situation, I should have told them all they could shove it, and just did my wedding the way I wanted to do it. Remember to make yourself happy because its YOUR special day! :) Oh, and I like to play Final Fantasy IX online.

Back