"This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop"

Reba!! What were you doing watching that in first place!!! :roll:

That was funny in a gross way!

However i did have a thought, how is that different than just bending over your legs instead of lifting legs up to your chest? :hmm:

Unicorns aren't to bad if you can get them litter trained other wise the glitter gets everywhere.

Reba!! What were you doing watching that in first place!!! :roll:

That was funny in a gross way!

However i did have a thought, how is that different than just bending over your legs instead of lifting legs up to your chest? :hmm:

Physics... :D ... If you bend over your knees what path will the "ice cream" take?

Down as usual since gravity would take over. :naughty:

It could touch things it best not unless get infection... That is a good day... Bad day... Well things could be messy to say least lol

It could touch things it best not unless get infection... That is a good day... Bad day... Well things could be messy to say least lol

You must be seeing it differently than I am.

Everything is same except with device, it lifts your legs up so your knees are against your chest. I am saying why not just bend down so your chest is on your knees.

The "behind" is still in same place.

I knew a guy that got right on the toilet seat and squatted down on it when he poop . I guess he was way ahead of his time ! :laugh2:

My granddaughter had a soft cone that last time we ate out and I think might :barf: the next she has one .

Reba what a nice girl like you doing watching this !!! LOL! I send this to my family , it's very funny!

You must be seeing it differently than I am.

Everything is same except with device, it lifts your legs up so your knees are against your chest. I am saying why not just bend down so your chest is on your knees.

The "behind" is still in same place.

Ah... No I thought you were meaning to bend over your knees :)

There have been some earlier threads about the "Squatty Potty" addon stools but not with as funny a commercial as in Reba's first post.

I found this commercial on my daughter's FaceBook. :lol:

I may be slow but is squatting potty a real thing are Americans using them..Most on my side use haemorrides creams

One of my sister just brought a potty squatty , I am not gong to eat any ice cream at her house ! :laugh2:

Back