This site's sucks!

Twelphe

Reaction score
NO no no! I'm joking! I put that title up to confuse y'all at same time to see how many posters I pulled their arm and or leg.
:Owned:

I've lurked this site for some time and decided to sign up while pissin' myself off not signing up long time ago!
:pissed:

Rawk awn, All Deafies!
:rockon::deaf:

Welcome me, you're welcome!
:bowdown:

Peace!

LOL, nice one. I am going to quote Authentic's words (You can kill me if you want to, authentic, if you see this) "Welcome to the rumour centre of Alldeaf.com" :lol:

Enjoy your stay!

Heya and g'day! Jclarke, thanks for the welcome with his quote, I best stay away from rumors!

U can't avoid rumors... Rumors are gonna be anywhere, anytime... I'm a sucker for opening this thread before i nearly report to mod... Oh well thx for keep me awake!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am not much into joking as you are. We do have some members who loves a good jokes to make us all laugh. I hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around. :wave:

nozobo said:
U can't avoid rumors... Rumors are gonna be anywhere, anytime... I'm a sucker for opening this thread before i nearly report to mod... Oh well thx for keep me awake!

Sucketh.
:nana:

Bebonang said:
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am not much into joking as you are. We do have some members who loves a good jokes to make us all laugh. I hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around. :wave:

I only see it when one have a sense of humor...
:cool:

Will def see y'all postings!

LOL, nice one. I am going to quote Authentic's words (You can kill me if you want to, authentic, if you see this) "Welcome to the rumour centre of Alldeaf.com" :lol:

Enjoy your stay!

Darn, I should have copyrighted my quote. :deal:

NO no no! I'm joking! I put that title up to confuse y'all at same time to see how many posters I pulled their arm and or leg.

You could've wait until April 1st. Kinda early for April Fool now. Welcome to AD anyway. :)

Buffalo said:
You could've wait until April 1st. Kinda early for April Fool now. Welcome to AD anyway. :)

I could've however that day they would be less gullible! Spoiling mah fun! Heh heh!

:welcome: to AD Twelphe and enjoying your stay here AD for fun and reading all kinds of rumors! LOL :lol:

I pretty much be posting for some time. So not going anywhere as I'm phasing out one of the forum I'm in.

Drank nuff beer last nite and gonna chill to watch racing today!

Hi and welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your way around the threads. :)

Back