This should be illegal too

I did not know this. I wonder if this also affects BOXEE apps? Still, there is more than one way to get captions. I wonder if you can get megavideo in the UK and Canada?

If I remember right, Canadians can view Hulu through an IP scrambler or VPN.

Yeah I have the same problem, and I feel a bit excluded when there's whole programmes or channels without subtitles and deaf people can't watch the show even if they want to. I think that's why I don't watch tv, just programmes online, plus I don't like watching things with my hearing aids in because it makes my tinnitus worse and I don't really like the sound of the TV if that makes sense lol I like wearing headphones instead
I'll make sure I get in contact with BBCIplayer if the subtitles are broken in future, thanks for letting me know :)
I don't suppose you know if there's any way to get subtitles / captions on ITV player do you? I've tried and failed :(

When you press play and adverts finish and press 'S' if it there near right corner bottom (it not always is) and it will work IF subtitles are available and it very rare on ITV Player.

If you not sure where to contact BBC iPlayer then let me know cos I saved link to page to send report.

When you press play and adverts finish and press 'S' if it there near right corner bottom (it not always is) and it will work IF subtitles are available and it very rare on ITV Player.

If you not sure where to contact BBC iPlayer then let me know cos I saved link to page to send report.
Oh..odd, I've been on loads of video's and never found subtitles on ITV player, thanks though, I'll keep my eye out for vids with subtitles :) I thought the whole website had none lol

And thank you :)

I noticed that some reason freeview gives better subtitles than cable TV cos they more stable and cable TV drops too much words. Best is Sky, I have tried my grandparents and my aunt/uncle Sky and subtitles are fab!

I noticed that some reason freeview gives better subtitles than cable TV cos they more stable and cable TV drops too much words. Best is Sky, I have tried my grandparents and my aunt/uncle Sky and subtitles are fab!
I REALLY want Sky! Lol, the problem is before you have it installed it costs £130 to have the phoneline switched to BT which I can't afford

I REALLY want Sky! Lol, the problem is before you have it installed it costs £130 to have the phoneline switched to BT which I can't afford

Me too! I wanted one for ages but it soooo expensive! I WILL have one in future some time. It might not be years.

Why not use an American proxy? This way Hulu thinks you are in America and can watch it to your satisfaction. Just google "American Proxy" and you should find some services. Sorry I have never used them but I've been told they do work. They are most often used in countries like China to browse web sites that are illegal there. China will block any known proxy so I don't know if your country does the same kind of thing.

Why not use an American proxy? This way Hulu thinks you are in America and can watch it to your satisfaction. Just google "American Proxy" and you should find some services. Sorry I have never used them but I've been told they do work. They are most often used in countries like China to browse web sites that are illegal there. China will block any known proxy so I don't know if your country does the same kind of thing.
:S is that legal? LOL!

Back