This reminds me of JavaPride *gasp*

I hope that Coffeeman or Malfy doesn't see this. They might get upset too. Still funny. Thanks for sharing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OH MY GOD, :eek: you ruin my taste of drinking my coffee... *spit out* *gagging* *throw my coffee away*

Just kidding.. :rofl:

I refuse to open it up. Being a java addict, I refuse to give up my precious habit.

*closing eyes stubbornly*

Meg said:
I refuse to open it up. Being a java addict, I refuse to give up my precious habit.

*closing eyes stubbornly*

Oh, Meg! Come on! Don't be a baby!! It's not THAT bad! It's just a cat peeing in a coffee mug....

Chicken.

Btw, it didn't affect my coffee drinking one bit! I'm a diehard coffee drinker and I always will be! Takes a lot more than cat pee to make me give up my liquid love!!

:rofl:

Oceanbreeze said:
Oh, Meg! Come on! Don't be a baby!! It's not THAT bad! It's just a cat peeing in a coffee mug....

Chicken.

Btw, it didn't affect my coffee drinking one bit! I'm a diehard coffee drinker and I always will be! Takes a lot more than cat pee to make me give up my liquid love!!

:fu2: Now you've ruined my mug of steaming coffee here spiked with french vanilla cream. *pushing away my mug*

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl thats TOO FUNNY hahahhahahahaha thanks sabby for that sweet suprise yep im a diehard coffee drinker it didn't make me gag LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOo THATS FUNNY! :lmao: hahahahahahha

Meg said:
:fu2: Now you've ruined my mug of steaming coffee here spiked with french vanilla cream. *pushing away my mug*

:lol:

My job is done, then.

Btw, how are you? I've been away curteousy of that bastard, Hurricane Dennis. Asshole decided to make life a mess for awhile...but, I'm

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :rofl:

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol:

My job is done, then.

Btw, how are you? I've been away curteousy of that bastard, Hurricane Dennis. Asshole decided to make life a mess for awhile...but, I'm

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :rofl:
:squint: yep you sure did! :giggle:

BTW, welcome back! :hug:

Oceanbreeze said:

Chicken.

it not a cat! it a monkey that pissed in the cup. this better not be lavonian lol.

RedWolf said:
it not a cat! it a monkey that pissed in the cup. this better not be lavonian lol.

Cat..Monkey..Same difference! The point is still the same! :lol:

But, thank you for the correction! I have NO idea why I said it was a cat. Can I just blame it on dyslexia of sorts?

Whatya think? Any takers? :fingersx:

And, if it was Mr Chimp that did it, we can always tattle to Mrs Chimp. She does a good job of keeping a tight reign on him when she needs to! :mrgreen:

Hey they are different species that's what's the diffy!
strange humor.....how do we know it wasn't something else.....last I checked pee wasn't brown!

Back