This is why you shouldn't park in front of a fire hydrant

Well, they will have to pay for these broken windows!

Who They Firemen?? No way.. Owner pay for it! cuz wrong parked on fire zone !!! :D

Who pay Mayor s car??? :laugh2:
FireLaneParking.jpg

I saw the pic that Alex first posted above quite long ago. Too bad for the guy who owned that BMW car! :lol:

It s obviously a joke. Firemen wouldn't do that and would put hose on the top of car.

I have family members who are firefighters. It's not a joke. That hose may save lives and if you park too close to the hydrant, there's no way that hose is going anywhere except through your car's windows. That's no garden hose -- that water is coming out so hard that the hose is often can't go anywhere but straight for 10 feet from the hydrant.

Yes, it is true, no way the owner can sue the fireman is because they parked there illegal. End of story for car owners.

In fact sometimes fireman will do more damage than that, and they will never be held responsible for the damage. Again the violators loses the game.

Actually, firemen would do that.

There's a lot of pressure going through the hose and having it going up and over the car wouldn't do well for the hose. So, they have it done straight through the windows.

I've spoken with several firemen on this subject before. They say that they prefer to avoid it, but do often do it if the middle of the car is directly in front of the hydrant.

Not to mention... once the firemen remove the hose from the car, water will get inside the car due to draining from the hose. That's unavoidable.

that is awsome. I love how the fireman just busted out the windows to get the hose through. :rofl2:

hehehe serves the doofus right for parking right in front of the fire hydrant

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

haha parking fail! :lol:

It s obviously a joke. Firemen wouldn't do that and would put hose on the top of car.

no it's not a joke and no they cannot put the hose on top of the car. it's too much of an angle. the firefighter water hose is very strong and it must be as straight as possible. It's strong enough to snap your neck off :Ohno:

*EDIT - oh wait a min..... i've already commented on this before.... wow it's been a while! I don't even remember this thread!

the fireman have the right to break the window of the car to get hose through ... The owner is the loser to think about it ... it will embrass the owner to pay the fine and window what more ??? insurance will go up on the owner .. no kidding

Well, they will have to pay for these broken windows!

Wrong , the fire department does not have to pay the repair! THe owner of the car is going to get a big ticket and have to pay out his pocket! their insurance rate could go up too!

the fireman have the right to break the window of the car to get hose through ... The owner is the loser to think about it ... it will embrass the owner to pay the fine and window what more ??? insurance will go up on the owner .. no kidding
Did you just return to AD?

I think its more of Firefighter doing it to spite that owner of car. Joke, I think not.

Agreed... they WILL bust out your car window if you're crass enough to park in front of a hydrant knowing FULL well how it would interfere with the firemen trying to do their job... after all it might be YOUR house that's on fire.
They were legally right to do that by all means.

Back