This is why dating online is bad for you

Where did I say that I wasn't happy about my looks?....And IF someone is overweight it doesn't mean they're LAZY! , why don't you walk a miles or so in someone's shoes instead of sitting here and telling us to get a make-over, maybe you need one....

IF I had a daughter I'll make sure she never dated ya

Chill, woman. I m just saying that I am tired of overweight people complain or whine that they cannot get date or bemoaning that their looks should not count. Gee.. they have the POWER to transform themselves into much better person with better outlook of themselves. How? Excerise and eat right.

HOWEVER - If fat people could not lose weight due to their health problem or genetic problems, then I CAN understand and be little more senestive to this issue. Understand?

Chill, woman. I m just saying that I am tired of overweight people complain or whine that they cannot get date or bemoaning that their looks should not count. Gee.. they have the POWER to transform themselves into much better person with better outlook of themselves. How? Excerise and eat right.

HOWEVER - If fat people could not lose weight due to their health problem or genetic problems, then I CAN understand and be little more senestive to this issue. Understand?

And I'm tired of men like you who think they know why some women have weight problems ...

And I'm tired of men like you who think they know why some women have weight problems ...

UMM.. ok enlighten us , will you ? Like I said, if that person are incapable of lose weight due to his/her genetic problems or ...... i totally understand otherwise it is LAME excuse. Understand??

Oh please like you know what you are talking about? Listen here sir, some skinny people do eat a lot or eat unhealthy food and guess what? They stay skinny, but it doesn't work that way with big bones people, if they do the same thing as a skinny person does, they get big, see the differences? I've seen some skinny people never exercise or eat right and they stay the same. Educated yourself {Mod Edit}. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's time to cool it down.

I'm closing this thread until further notice.

Mod Note:

Upon review, some posts have been restored, some edited and several remain removed--

Thread's re-open...pls. let's remember to respect the feelings, thoughts anyone has...in every situation, there are many angles and views, bear that in mind please. Thank you!

~RR

Awww... my posts been removed? :tears: Lol! just kidding. ;)

Oh please like you know what you are talking about? Listen here sir, some skinny people do eat a lot or eat unhealthy food and guess what? They stay skinny, but it doesn't work that way with big bones people, if they do the same thing as a skinny person does, they get big, see the differences? I've seen some skinny people never exercise or eat right and they stay the same. Educated yourself {Mod Edit}. :thumb:

Obviously , you didn't read my post carefully. I SAID that if overweight people could not lose weight due to their genetic makeup, i.e in your example big bone- then I understand their situation.

Yet it s interesting that SOME pp always come up with some lame excuses that they cannot lose weight.

Mod Note:

Upon review, some posts have been restored, some edited and several remain removed--

Thread's re-open...pls. let's remember to respect the feelings, thoughts anyone has...in every situation, there are many angles and views, bear that in mind please. Thank you!

~RR

yes but i did not insulted or calling name to any 1. i was merely point out that there is HOPE for overweight people. :cool:

Obviously , you didn't read my post carefully. I SAID that if overweight people could not lose weight due to their genetic makeup, i.e in your example big bone- then I understand their situation.

Yet it s interesting that SOME pp always come up with some lame excuses that they cannot lose weight.

Hun... :dizzy:

I don't think you get me, Big bones can loose weight, but the point is, they gain weight if they eat like skinny people do. Get my drift? Do I need to draw you a map? :mrgreen:

^^^ Watch what you eat and excerise at least once a week will do wonders for your overall looks.

*off topic*
Let's carefuly read Roadrunner's quote above :) and this is a public forum that requires mutual respect

^^^ Watch what you eat and excerise at least once a week will do wonders for your overall looks.

I used to be a fit size 9 about 4 years ago (even after having my 1st child)...even better than my high school weight which was a size 12 cuz I was working out like 10 to 15 hours a week. Now, I am struggling to go back to even a size 12 after gaining weight from my 2nd pregnancy. I am a size 16 and I do excercise and eat right but I dont know what it is ..age or what? My body doesnt respond to exercise like it did before. Then, one day I looked at my old workout notes from the time I was size 9 to see what was so different. U know what the big difference is? The amount of time I spend exercising now as opposed to 4 years ago. I only exercise around 3 hours a week cuz I dont have the time nor the energy. I realized for me to be that size, I have to exercise like a madwoman! My body isnt meant to be that size so if people want to call me fat and overweight, go ahead but I am doing the best I can and I have accepted it. Sometimes obese people do exercise and eat right but if their genetic make up is set on that size then it is very hard. Some people do succeed to lose it but to maintain it is another challenge especially when we get older. Of course, I would love to be a size 9 but it is not meant to be so I am aiming to be a size 12 to 14.

:crazy:

You don't get it... It's like talking to a toddler, so never mind, it's not even worth discussing this with you any further.

:ugh3:
:crazy:

You don't get it... It's like talking to a toddler, so never mind, it's not even worth discussing this with you any further.

If you dont want to dicuss this further, then don't need to post anymore in this thread. :ugh3:

I don't mean to increase trouble. But Thought this thread about meets online date why off issue talked about the weighs? :dunno:

So do you, because your discussion is way off-topic. Since when is this about losing weight anyways? Can't get back onto the topic or what?

:ugh3:

If you dont want to dicuss this further, then don't need to post anymore in this thread. :ugh3:

Back