This is when you know she's pissed!

:naughty: :naughty: now I know which are yours dude ... just don't mess with me. that including you, norcal, no one CAN make my life miserable. ;)

hm.. what about DODGE? since none of you mockingly mentioned it, dodge rocks. :mrgreen:

Dont cheat on your girlfriends....or shit like this might happen to you :Ohno:

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image005.jpg

image004.jpg

image011.jpg

image010.jpg

image001.jpg

that another thought. sorry guys.

:naughty: :naughty: now I know which are yours dude ... just don't mess with me. that including you, norcal, no one CAN make my life miserable. ;)

hm.. what about DODGE? since none of you mockingly mentioned it, dodge rocks. :mrgreen:

Deffy hiding in the bushes!

:lol: @ this thread !

Women are more expensive than cars, so don't mess around with women. :giggle: Oh, yeah you men call your cars your babe ... so therefore women could destroy your " babe " cars if you cheat on them with another women. :cool2:

Freckles, you know me, i will NOT make your life miserable. You're ALWAYS sweet to me. You have my respect, ma'am.

:laugh2: That is a woman for you! Don't mess with the ladies!

btw If my husband were to cheat on me his car wouldn't be the only thing I "mess" up! :naughty:

You know, no matter how many cars a man have, the cars cannot keep a man warm on a cold winter night while a woman can do the job. :naughty:

Now if a guy cheats on me, the car won't be the thing I'd mess up with. I'd go for something much bigger than that. :D

You know, no matter how many cars a man have, the cars cannot keep a man warm on a cold winter night while a woman can do the job. :naughty:

Now if a guy cheats on me, the car won't be the thing I'd mess up with. I'd go for something much bigger than that. :D

i love the sound of that... warm me up!

Back