This Is My Two Precious Daughters

Serious? :eek3: ...Is there any way you could get your girls?....
Peachylady knows. They are very rich and powerful, my exwife has to do what her parents say or lose everything. So she herself also frustrating and even inlaws blaming my daughter of her reckless life which is not so, bec inlaws causes all of us lot of pains, which lead divorce. It is not btwn my ex wife and me, but ex inlaws that splitting us up, and it is a long story, I discussed that on other thread couldnt remember where. It's very painful. My ex wife haven't faced the judge and neither does my girls. ex in laws took over in the court and using convincing story claiming my ex wife is deaf and helpless which is not true and judge buy their story, bec they make alot of money which left us powerless, when i discover how much if I have to fight, wow, I have no money, its soooo expensive over the roof. Right now, my oldest will be 18 in Dec, she has been and continue to fight against her grandparents. My girls loves me so much as much i to them and my ex wife and i got along very well, but they get alot of trouble if ex in laws caught them talking to me and it has been lately

Urgg some ex in laws....:rl: ....Been there myself ...IF I had the money, I would help you get your girls back :(

Urgg some ex in laws....:rl: ....Been there myself ...IF I had the money, I would help you get your girls back :(
Thanks. It's alright. I appreciate it tho. That is very understandable. I know, even my daughter's friends with her to go see the movie "Monster In Law", and said, man, that alot like your grandma, and my daughter said, I know, I hate her. And have lot of bitter emotions against her grandmother. Many of her friends feel the same way.

Back