this is my first real thread ive started

I'd love to go to Europe and Australia.

your supposed to say why you want to go there hahaha but alot of nice places I know good job!

I would like to go to all of the world but in first list is; tour all of Europe, Japan, Asia, and Australia.

I like to go anywhere in the world because of many different culture and authentic foods. I've been to Bahamas, Puerto Rico and Hawaii-several times, that's where my aunt and uncle lives in Hawaii.

In future, I want to fly out to either Japan or Thailand.

Australia, South Africa, Fiji, Easter Island, Japan, Greenland, Sweden, and many more to name.

Ride on Milky Way Belt, why not?

I would love to visit England, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands and many more other places in Europe. Plus other countries like America, Canada and many more.

I love to travel myself and I have tried to get someone to go with me for traveling to enjoy and share the fun of sightseeing and visiting all the wonderful places in the Midwest, West, Southwest and Mexico. It is a really good way to learn about their cultures and histories, plus trying out different food. I also would like to travel all over Indian Country (West of USA) to attend Powwow events to get to know interesting people and family members. Right now it is hard to save money and everything goes up all the time that I never get the break to go on vacation. What a bummer!!! :sad:

Ireland that is where my Grandfather was from. He was the first born of his fmly here in the states. Australia, my daughter went and loved it I would like to go back with her. Puerto Rico, sigh I go twice a year and still cant get enough :lol:

Back