This is bullshit

Southern

Reaction score
Yeah i have had three-ish vodka and cran tonight... APPARENTLY this causes me not to type like at all. I can assure you i dont appreciate it not one bit. I am all over the place on the key board and am mispelling every word. The thing though is that i am just mildly buzzed and so dont understand why i am having these difficulties.

I love to drink jag deer shots bec they taste sweet and tasty :cheers:

what's your favorite liquor and why?

well drinking doesn't make you think straight, that is why. Same as walking or misspelling, whatever.

My favorite shot is cheesecake shot. YUM!!!!

Yeah i have had three-ish vodka and cran tonight... APPARENTLY this causes me not to type like at all. I can assure you i dont appreciate it not one bit. I am all over the place on the key board and am mispelling every word. The thing though is that i am just mildly buzzed and so dont understand why i am having these difficulties.

I just hope you are not on the road to becoming an alcoholic because that would be bad if you can not wean out and stop drinking all together. You can not function and focus on what you are doing when you are typing on the computer or anything else. I would rather drink my Pepsi pop if I happen to go to the bar instead of that poison drinks. NO :party: for me.

labatt blue. I'm not much of a drinker. i only drink on a good occasions and there havent been any in a while...means no beers for me lol

oh and a cock sucker, some bars call it a buttery nipple though.

Yea! It s one of my favorite as well. I love 'Jag Bomb' or plain ol teq shots :)

I just hope you are not on the road to becoming an alcoholic because that would be bad if you can not wean out and stop drinking all together. You can not function and focus on what you are doing when you are typing on the computer or anything else. I would rather drink my Pepsi pop if I happen to go to the bar instead of that poison drinks. NO :party: for me.

Ha hey give a credit to him bec he's doing the smart thing: stay home and drink instead of going out and drive while under influence. big no no

Hi Good Morning Southern..

How' your hangover? or not? :giggle:

well drinking doesn't make you think straight, that is why. Same as walking or misspelling, whatever.

My favorite shot is cheesecake shot. YUM!!!!

Yep, Seen this many times,, when a person drinks and get drunk they sometimes become edgy, out of control, or can't think straight, walk straight, slurring speech, getting nasty, and half the time they don't even remebers the things they say to someone to get them piss off cause friendship to get ruin.

Yep, Seen this many times,, when a person drinks and get drunk they sometimes become edgy, out of control, or can't think straight, walk straight, slurring speech, getting nasty, and half the time they don't even remebers the things they say to someone to get them piss off cause friendship to get ruin.

True. But dont take the life too seriously ;)

Last edited:
I am not drinker but I do like Coke Rum but I wanted try few others one day. :)

Only if I am with friend, I don't mind to drink and enjoy the night. :thumb:

I am not drinker but I do like Coke Rum but I wanted try few others one day. :)

Only if I am with friend, I don't mind to drink and enjoy the night. :thumb:

Just don't get addict to the drinks, otherwise you get hook to the bottles and you can not get out of them. If you say you are not a drinker, but like Coke Rum. Then you are drinker and probably worse an alcoholic which is pretty bad. :)

I like to drink white or red wine with dinner only. Blaah beer! I never like beer. Sorry --> no offense. :)

Very true ... I agree with some of ADers here who mentioned about " can't think straight " - it was caused by alochol itself. Take it easy, dude. :)

Try White Russian Vodka

mmmhhh I like to mix orange juice with white russian vodka... I do drink them sometimes during special occassion.

I drink a glass of white or red wine for dinner or relax evening for most weekends.

Back