This couple has the loudest sex in NYC

I walked past that building the other day with my friend it was funny to know what building it was

When I stayed in an apartment, the couple in the next apartment were loud. One night I got tired of it and Yelled in my best Mortal Combat voice "Finnish Her !" they both started laughing. Awhile later, I hear him yell "Round 2, Fight"

images

Dear Loud Sex People,

Please spare your neighbors the agony of having to hear you have sex.

Kind Regards

When I stayed in an apartment, the couple in the next apartment were loud. One night I got tired of it and Yelled in my best Mortal Combat voice "Finnish Her !" they both started laughing. Awhile later, I hear him yell "Round 2, Fight"

hahahahsa

that remind me if I ever live in apartment better go hotel for my fun time.. :naughty: I admit I can be loud.. so since I am still stuck living with parents but if I want have fun I would go out and whatever.. the rest is history.. ;)

I'm certainly no prude ... but c'mon...seriously? Where's your dignity?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

that remind me if I ever live in apartment better go hotel for my fun time.. :naughty: I admit I can be loud.. so since I am still stuck living with parents but if I want have fun I would go out and whatever.. the rest is history.. ;)

i agree. lol they should get a Mouth GAG, on the other hand, 300 complained Spartans will battle for sex disturbing.

Last edited:
That often? :giggle:

it was difficult looking them in eye...
more embrassing the other neighbours on the other side apparently they at it loudly and their neighbours have in turn moved no take it anymore..i been told bc no hear it..So wish I did not know
Must be something going on here but passed my house

Back