Thinking of getting a webcam...

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here want to start up a videochat when I get it set up? I figure the only way I am going to progress with ASL is to get a webcam and ask to have webchats with one or several ADers that are willing to help me work on my reception skills and some tutoring for signs otherwise not available online or in ASL dictionaries.

If I remember correctly - Sorenson VRS is compatible with Microsoft NetMeeting?

Do u want me to try? As I don't mind to have a chat but I am kinda not the same group as ur age. And I hope u don't tell anyone abt me if they want to find out known about me then they have to ask for my permission before I give out to anyone my ph#.

I dont care about age - its just a number don't you know?

As for private ph# information - it would be kept strictly private or better yet you could just give your IP address which is still a little harder to track to a name but rather to a certain computer.

I dont care about age - its just a number don't you know?

As for private ph# information - it would be kept strictly private or better yet you could just give your IP address which is still a little harder to track to a name but rather to a certain computer.

It is the best way to have ooVoo video conference software, where at least 6 people can have a conference at once.

Hi Dixie, I have one but, only had one taker (opheliaspeaks) and... if you work full time it can be difficult to schedule. Also, I am a newbie so my vocabulary is limited now. Good luck !!

John

im been using webcam for years till my mom found out when i chat with my former boyfriend who begged me for webcam! but i respect my mom for i cant using webcam anymores! and i told my previous boyfriend many times about that i cant using webcam dues my mom's rules.

But anyway I don't have a webcam. I guess I'm a shycamera, lol. I still refuse to show anyone.

I have a webcam as gift from my ADer friends last July. I still use them for chat with my friends. I only chat with friends, I know well.

I got mine from i711 for free! It was set up but it won't connect to relay. I dunno what went wrong but I'll figure it out later. I ain't worry because we have laptop that has built in web cam and VP. Dixie..you bought laptop? Does it have built in web cam? Now more and more they are adding built in web cam..neat! :thumb: It'll be nice to see ADers and sign away to have FUN!

Will getting another brand new webcam.. one day...
My webcam is oldfart and look ugly colorish senstive frozen!
I gave it away to my daughter and not even care about colorish looks.. as long she want enjoy chat her friends.

Back