Thinking about leaving my husband... any advice...?

I'm sorry that you're going thru this experience.

Since none of us know you, your husband, or your life, and we aren't professional counselors, I would suggest you talk to someone who can know more about you and your situation. For starters, discuss it with your doctor and see if he can recommend someone to counsel you. I mention your doctor because you said that you are being treated by one, and that your meds may be a factor in your problems.

We really don't know anything about your husband's side of the story.

Since you haven't mentioned children, I assume you have none together.

You are only 20, so I guess you haven't been married very long, so you probably don't yet have complicated financial ties or properties.

Seek professional help, not chat forum help for such a serious problem.

I hope that you get the help that you need.

We really do not know if they have complicated financial ties or properties , they could had brought a house with the help of their family before they got married . I had neighbors that brought their condo then got married .

Could always go the murder route, seems a lot of people get away with that unter the pretense it was self defence and he was abusive. For a more rational route, I think everyone else has the right idea.

yeah I can't murder him lol but we live with his grandparents right now with no financials really saved up for our own place.. we both work but cant find anything cheap enough to get our own place..

yeah I can't murder him lol but we live with his grandparents right now with no financials really saved up for our own place.. we both work but cant find anything cheap enough to get our own place..

I empathise in a way, I'm stuck living in the attic of my parent's house which should honestly be labeled as a condemned building because I have no money or anywhere else to go. I do hope you figure something out, maybe get a class B RV (Dodge Xplorer or something, even a smaller camper van like a Volkswagon Vanagon Westfalia) and live in that until you can get a better place or something, that was my plan but I lack the financial resources.

I still give it to him just not as often... I have severe anxiety attacks and my medicine makes me lose interest. I guess that could be why but I cant just stop taking my meds- that is way too painful to endure the attacks again... well more so than I do now.
do you have experience anxiety? interesting alots of out of control anxiety.
how long stop medication?
I can help you share to my personal I love to share to story :) I know uneasy..

It is complication anxiety your through to your control mind cause level increase something. I know you hard insecure important

anxiety is uneasy.. you can do it fight to do positive mind handle;.

I do successfully bit cope :) I don't mind to you no matter I am happy to share to friendly.

what is kind of medication. I understand feeling you scary. I experience anxiety.

Back